v fib v tach?
Can anyone explain these to me? Can i have these and then go away i have weird fluttering in my chest pry 10 times a day. Will it go into a normal rhythm or will stay that way
It is not likely you have vfib.  That is a fibrillation of the ventricles that pretty much leads to cardiac death within a couple minutes if not treated.  You could have vtach or ventricular tachycardia though if it lasts for more than a few beats or sustains for more than 30 seconds then you would possibly be passing out from it.  More likely though then those two is some sort of atrial issue.  Possibly something like PAT, or a run of pacs.  It could also be atrial flutter or afib or even some sort of svt.  I had an svt called avnrt.  You would not mistake it for a flutter.  My heart rate would reach into the 200s and it felt very manic.  I also have pvcs and pacs.  I will get very short runs of pacs that feel a bit like a flutter though my pvcs can feel like  flutter as well when they fall into a pattern.  As well I have felt the flutter when I have had only simple sinus tachycardia with a rate around 130 or so.  The main point being your flutter could be a whole host of things and you won't really know what it is until it is captured on a monitor.  However, if whatever you are feeling is not disrupting your ability to function and your heart in general is structurally normal then it is very likely you need not do a thing about your issue except maybe try and pinpoint your triggers and try to eliminate them.  So I would say see if you can get a holter to catch this.  Since you have it everyday a 24 hour monitor should do the trick and then you would know exactly what you are dealing with as well as get advised what you need to do if anything by a doctor.  Take care.
I had a cupple but none cought it it more and more now thow