vibrating sensation
I have been getting a vibrating sensation to my left chest and occasionally in my perineurm area.  The first time it happened to my chest I thought I had my cell phone on vibrate in my shirt pocket, but I didn't.  I was wondering if it might be cardiac related.  I also have 3 herniated cervical discs and 2 herniated lumbar discs.  I was wondering if this might be the problem.  It seems to happen more frequently.
Did you mean peritoneum or perineum?

Have you taken your pulse when it happens. When having an episode, try taking your pulse at your wrist and then GENTLY at your neck, and see if the rate feels the same in both places. If there is somewhat of a difference, tell your Doctor. If the neck and wrist pulse are essentially the same, see how fast your heart is going doing the event. I have had vibrating sensations in my chest at times, but no cardiac symptoms otherwise (also a normal pulse at my wrist). I do occasionally get PSVT, which produces a very fast heart rate.

As usual, it doesn't hurt to mention your concerns to your Doctor.

Wish you well.
what does it mean if the two beats are not the same?  I am just curious. I have been thru all the tests and all is well, they say, so I dont ask b/c I have this problem, I just wondered what that means.  There is so much to learn about these nasty things that consume your days and nights. I hate them.  I am getting better at dealing with them though.  Hope all is well.  

It is my understanding that some forms of Atrial Arrhythmias may not be felt as strongly in the wrist as they are at the neck. As Atrial components to my Arrhythmia are few, perhaps someone else with this type of arrhythmia may care to comment on this issue. I did a little research before responding to your post on this topic, and found some information that indicates that the pulse at the neck may be different than the pulse at the wrist, but the info is few and far between.

As far as being distracted by arrhythmias, I couldn't agree with you more. Coping can be difficult.

Wish you a regular rhythm.