Hepatitis Autoimmune Community
Clear Urine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to autoimmune hepatitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clear Urine

Is clear urine a sign of anything awful?  I've been on Imuran, Actigall, and Toprol for a year (AIH)  About 3 weeks ago started Maxzide.  Did have excellent labs with blood draw on 6/14 but the labs for 7/15 showed an increase in AST and ALT so I stopped the Maxzide and upped the Imuran from 75mg to 100mg.  I've also been having strange bladder issues - it doesn't empty all the way, frequent need to go, feels like I've maybe got a UTI, but the culture was perfectly clean.  Urine seemed a bit pale for the past week or so, and now it's completely clear.  I've never experenced such.  Is this something that can be a concern?  
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I wouldn't be concerned over clear urine. The dark colored urine is what is concerning as far as I know. I also take the Imuran, sometimes, I am clear, sometimes not, depending I think on how long I hold. And yes, I tinkle quite often sometimes if I drink alot of coffee or water.
So I wouldn't be too concerned unless you feel you may have a urinary tract infection.
Jody
Blank
880812_tn?1248579063
Hi Jody, thanks for your post.  The colorless urine turned out to be related to a switch in diurectics.  Once I stopped the Maxzide, everything was back to normal.  FancieM
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis Autoimmune Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank