Rash on roof of mouth ?
I have little bubble things on the roof of my mouth, I mean a bunch of them.  I noticed a couple of days ago , I had one here and there. but today its covered with them.  Like little blisters.  Could this be an alergic reaction to the adhesive that holds in the denture, or a side effect of treatment ?
I guess I never even thought about this before getting the denture, but I do have an issue with adhesive, cannot have a bandaid or tape as it causes a rash, and itching and then a sore.  

If this is the adhesive affecting me, why is it just starting to happen now ?  I have had this denture since the beginning of the year.    And the insurance will not pay for another one for 5 years.   Now what do I do..
Nevermind.. I think I know what it is.. Now that I think about it.  I was eating sweet tarts today.    and I bet its from the sour ..  I used to get them on my tongue when I ate too many of them.  I will try staying away from them and see if it clears up, then test it , and see if thats what it was.   thats the only thing that was different today..  
I hope it's not your denture adhesive.  It's hard to say (being on treatment) which one of the two it might be  (I tend to think treatment.)  BUT - I think one can become hypersensitive (allergic) to many things with Hep and with treatment.  I became highly allergic to latex and metal when I was feeling my sickest and when my labs (wbc, rbc, platelets) were down (was not on treatment, though).  I developed an allergy to latex (couldn't even wear my underwear anymore, would break out in awful rash wherever the elastic was in the legs and the waist -- looked like I'd been branded).  Couldn't wear flip flops (same thing would happen), couldn't wear latex gloves.  Anything metal that touched my skin, too, caused an awful allergic reaction (jewelry).  That kind of hypersensitivity to those things, which I'd never had before, lasted about a year, (bandaids, too - any kind of bandaid).  I'm OK now (I stopped reacting like that to those things).  I don't know what it was or why it came along like that.  I guess it has something to do with the immune system??  If yours keeps up on the roof of your mouth like that, you might consider that it's the denture adhesive (especially if you have an allergy to something else.)  Sure hope yours will go away too.  
Best of luck!
i get that mouth sores on the roof sometimes, also really sensitive to spicy foods, including something like tarts. It goes away and then comes back. Lots of fun!!
Ohhhhhh, moooaaaning.

It's just one thing after another, isn't it?  :-(.  

I love this place but sometimes, when I read of all these other reactions that I don't have (yet) I start waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Poor DP.  It sounds like you have every sx in the book and some that haven't even been listed, yet.

Hope it gets better soon.
At least its just one a day.. LOL
Yeah, it does seem to be that the sx come and go. Today I have had a high fever and horrible stomach pains. My shot is tomorrow. I hear that after awhile your body craves the interferon, so you get sx before the shot too...lovely!

Off to trial tomorrow for my attack at school. Hopefully they will settle for a big amt. of money, ha! if not then they will put me on the stand and rake me over the coals for everything I have ever done in my life. I'm hoping I have the riba rage, rather than the just wanna go lay down leave me alone feeling.
i read your post. i am sorry about your sores. must have been driving you crazy. seems it is reasonable that the sour would have caused blisters, i have had that happen to me before.

hope you are feeling better.

rose
Hi! Try not using any adhesive. I don't need it, and I don't miss it.
I had a very sore tongue last weekend, and when I looked in the mirror, there were tiny white dots on a few of the thingies at the tip of my tongue. They were very sore. I started rinsing twice a day with peroxide for 2 days & they went away. No WONDER I can't eat anything spicey anymore. Ugh..it's always something.
Also, I would stay away from any juice with citric acid. It seems to make my mouth sore after.
Hope you are feeling better!!!
Yeah.  We haveta look on the bright side.
Happy Valentine's to you too!! I'm glad to hear you found your lobsters right there in your own back yard..mucho easier!! LOL
I had a great day today too! All snowed in with the hubby & watching movies & eating popcorn all afternoon! Eating the chocolates & enjoying my roses was great too. We have a good Nor'easter going on right now. Sounds like sleet is mixing in as well & 50 mph winds. Maybe no work for me tomorrow either!!! HA!
Shot 25/48 tomorrow! I'm now skiing on the downslope of the tx mountain! Yay!
Yippee.. no sx today..  except heavy arms.. but I made it all day.  I got 2 dozen beautiful Red roses delivered at work today.   Plus he gave me a box of sugar free candy this morning with my card.  

I found some live maine lobsters at albertsons and they are cooking them up for me now.. Going to go pick them up in a few mins and make a salad and potatoes or rice or something with it..    I was gonna have Lady E ship me some, but with the price of shipping, and finding it for only 2 $ more a pound, and not have to ship, it worked out fine this way.. Just hope its good.

Hope everyone has/had a Happy Valentines Day !
Yes I feel like I have  bit more energy .. but still pale as can be.  I called on the way home and ordered the Lobsters, the guy told me an hour.   I get there and he had not started them at all, and there were a ton of customers at the counter.  I had to wait 15 mins before they even got to me, only to find out.. OH sorry, we have been very busy.. LOL.. NO duh !!   so had to stand there and wait almost 30 mins to get it.  got some extra large shrimp steamed too.  But it was great.. just didnt have any nut crackers when I got home.. LOL  but we got it out ok.   But here I was trying to get it all ready when he got home, and he beat me home.. LOL  OH well.  I know you are in a frozen tundra about now, was watching on the news as I went to bed last night.  Stay warm and enjoy your day off.. I have to go to work.. LOL  I am gonna call the Co nurse today though I think.