Hepatitis Social Community
foot

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

foot

I saw the foot doctor today and my foot is sprained. It was xrayed. I'm wearing a walking shoe that is flat on the bottom and it's helping a lot. He said apply heat on it. Stairs are fine. So it pays to go to the experts. Now it can heal.
The dermatologist didn't find anything to cut off of me. That's a good thing.

Hope everyone is doing well. Well the couch awaits me. I hired a cleaning lady for after my retirement. I think she will only have to come one time only.

Let'a all get to SVR!
Glad to hear you are doing ok. I'm glad they took an x-ray. Hope you feel better soon, this has been going on a long time with your foot. Good news about a cleaning lady. I'm envious. It would take a lot of money and a lot of time for anyone to clean my mess!
Hugs,
Bug
Thanks for your nice comments. Now my foot can heal properly because of the flat walking shoe that puts no pressure on the tender places. Yes, it was 2 weeks I suffered with this and my chiropractor was making it worse. He over- adjusted it a week ago Fri. and it hurt worse all weekend. It was also aggravated by driving. You have to go to the dr. and the store and get your meds, etc. The walking shoe helps my driving. Medicare doesn't cover it but I have secondary insurance. I'm putting heat on it.

Well, I need to get the floor cleaned , windows, and the bathroom. Anything else is extra.  She will be here at least 3-4 hours. It will be nice to start with a clean slate.
glad you found whats going on w/foot
hope you soon feel better,
retirement envious
and someone to deep clean i could use that (even one time!!).
Good Luck with the foot!  Speedy recovery!
Thanks for your good wishes. It is better today. Dr. will see me in again 2 weeks. At least it won't get worse now.

MH Community Mgr commented on mommy52's status
Feb 04
dointime good Comment
Feb 04
MH Community Mgr added the Weight Tracker
Feb 03
Track your weight over time