Hepatitis Social Community
stem cell therapy to activate adult stem cells

This forum is for hepatitis patients, family members, loved ones, friends or anyone with an interest in hepatitis, to have open social conversations about any topic they choose, with the exception of religion and politics. Please note that our standard “Rules for Posting in Public Areas”, which are found in our Terms of Use , also apply in this community. If you are newly diagnosed with Hepatitis or you have questions or information to share about current treatments, research studies, clinical trials, or other medical issues pertaining to Hepatitis, please post it in one of our Hepatitis Communities ( Hep A , Hep B , Hep C or Hep-autoimmune ).

Do you have any experience dealing with botanical extracts, that cause your own bone marrow secrete more adult stem cells to help heal the liver and grow new liver  cells?  I am taking one such supplement now  and I feel it is working ,but wish to know your experience with such.
"Ahhh young grasshopper",  I like the knick!

I don't have any experiences in this area but have seen alot of evidence showing that most medical breakthoughs using stem cell research is the result of adult stem cells rather than the highly controversal embryonic cells which seems to get all the press coverage.

Thanks for posting, this should be an interesting thread to see what kind of information is revealed, provided it does not get side tracked.
interesting, keep us posted
thanks GrandOak for your comments.
Yes, Im told the adult stem cells from my bone marrow will increase with the product Im taking. Im feeling pretty good, and the tightness in my liver has stopped. I pray it will really create new liver cells, and will take a new blood test in Feb to check viral load and liver enzyme level
I been sleeping pretty good also while taking it, which is a blessing in itself
ok will keep you all posted
seen a lot in news about new ways of harvesting adult stem cells . I hope it works out for every ones benefit