Question about my medication Lisinopril
Hi everyone,

I take lisinopril 5mg for my blood pressure which sometimes runs a little bit high. I don't know much about medication and this area, so I wanted to know if this is an extremely low dosage that I'm taking, or is it pretty normal? I sometimes worry about forgetting to take the medication, etc, but I know deep down it's not the end of the world and I've been told before that skipping a few days here and there is not that big of a deal. Just wanted to get some peace of mind and hear if anyone knows about this medication, if it is truly a low dosage I am on, and if something terrible will happen if I forget to take it? Thanks and hope you can help..
Your dosage is normal, not high or low. Skipping it will allow your BP to increase, however is it dangerous, not really but understand that long term high BP is very harmful to many organs in your system, So no, missing a day here or there isn't horrible, but high BP is so try to take it every day.

Jon