change in pressure
I've had high blood pressure for at least 10-15 years, and even though I'm on medication, the bottom number is usually between 85-95. I also have daily chronic migraines and have been battling a bad one for the past 5 days. The pain has finally gone back to the "usual level" However, this one was different. Instead of my pressure spiking up, it went down...way down. The numbers were like 70/55 and have been that way since. I also have ringing in my left ear. Can going from high blood pressure to really low pressure be a concern?
Your body gets used to a certain blood pressure so when you lower it, you can experience symptoms like dizziness and being light headed and sometimes headaches.

Based on what you said, you should go see your doctor to get checked out. Your symptoms don't really line up with low BP and the sudden drop should be investigated.

Hope this helps,

Jon
It is worth noting that pain elevates blood pressure, so it would be interesting to know what your pressures are on the rare days you do not have a headache.
Usually when my headaches are really bad, my blood pressure is through the roof. But this time, it went down instead of up. Thankfully, the headache finally went back to it's normal place, but my pressure is still pretty low for me. Trying to get into the dr to see what's going on.