Horses & Large Animals Community
what do i do

Welcome to the Horses & Large Animals Forum!
This forum is for questions and support regarding your horses and other large pets!

what do i do

i ahve just got my first horse and it is having difficulty for breathing sometimes but not all the times though
Have you had a veterinarian look at  the horse yet?  It could be many different things, or nothing at all.  However, since this is your first horse, you should know that horses require vaccinations usually twice per year, usually spring and fall, and a veterinarian would have to do this. Since it is spring now, please schedule an appointment with a horse Vet (let me know if you need a recommendation, but please give me your city and state) to have him/her do the vaccines and also check out the breathing problems. Do you know about how to worm a horse, get the teeth "floated" and getting the hooves trimmed?  Please tell me more about your horse..how old?  and where you keep him and what you are feeding him and how much.
GET A VET HUNI TO B SAFE XX
the horse could be over feed.. it needs to be vet checked