Aa
A
A
Close
795329 tn?1237235169
bleeding during sex
I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about 7 months now...and i had an iud placed about a month previous to that...about a 2 weeks ago i started bleeding during sex...i was told that i have HPV about a year and half ago...but i havent had any problems with it...I can have sex with him on top and me on top facing away from him...but if i face him i start bleeding...also if i stop having sex with him then i stop bleeding...I went to the hospital about 2 weeks ago with extreme stomach pains on my left side...they did blood test that all back negative and they did a pap that came back neg for anything new...they did an ultrasound and said the iud was placed perfect...and that i had sists but on my right side...i am not pregnant...WHAT COULD BE WRONG WITH ME?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
541093 tn?1224674496
your negative paps mean that there were no cell abnormalities found on the sample collected form your cervix... bleeding and burning irritation during intercourse could indicate other infections... cervical erosion, some STD like Gonorrhea/ Chlamydia or even UTI can cause these symptoms... Your gynacologist is the one who can help you identify the problem... hopefully, a course of antibiotics would help there... get it examined before it gets more worst...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community Resources