Immunization & Vaccine Community
Gardasil Side effect
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gardasil Side effect

I recieved the first shot of the three series gardasil shot about two weeks ago. For the first two days the injection site was really sore, red, swollen, and bruised then the soreness went away.  Recently however the same pain has returned to the injection site and it is worse then ever, to the point where I don't even want to use my arm.  In addition to this I have had loss of appetite, exhaustion, minor body aches, and other common cold symptoms.  Is it normal to have these sympytoms, especially the reacurring soreness. If so, how long will they last.