Immunization & Vaccine Community
Gardasil Side effect

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Gardasil Side effect

I recieved the first shot of the three series gardasil shot about two weeks ago. For the first two days the injection site was really sore, red, swollen, and bruised then the soreness went away.  Recently however the same pain has returned to the injection site and it is worse then ever, to the point where I don't even want to use my arm.  In addition to this I have had loss of appetite, exhaustion, minor body aches, and other common cold symptoms.  Is it normal to have these sympytoms, especially the reacurring soreness. If so, how long will they last.
I've not had Gardasil, nor would I get my teenage daughter vaccinated with it either. Please continue to research this BEFORE you even think about having the second and third shots. There is a term "Gardasil Girls" that you need to know about it.

See a doctor because you've had re-occuring symptoms. If you think your symptoms are related to the vaccine don't let anyone else tell you other-wise. You can also link to other people with Gardasil concerns by typing in Gardasil in Search MedHelp and by searching the internet.

I hope you feel better soon.