Gardasil needs to be pulled how do we help the girls already sick or dying?
My 15 year old daughter has been desperately ill for about a year following the Gardasil vaccine.  And although I am angry that Merck won't pull the drug despite 37 deaths, and thousands of girls like my daughter who are now suffering from such things as daily seizures, chronic fatigue, paralysis, abdominal pain, heart, blood pressure issues.  I would like to know is there any doctor actually helping the girls that are victim to this drug recover?  Does anyone know anything?
My daughter has exactly the same symptons.  Nothing helps and no diagnosis as of yet.  She got her first shot in Nov. of 2007 and our life has been hell since. The dr. prescribed metanx for periphreal neurapathy.. I took her off the b.c. pills and migraines are not everyday anymore.  Did your daughter have PCOS ? Before the shot?
I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and her problems due to this vaccine! Did your daughter finish all of the shots or just take the first dose? My daughter took her first dose 2 months ago and now I'm scared to death! Any info will be greatly appreciated