Immunization & Vaccine Community
Tetanus vac = fail drug test for thc ???
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tetanus vac = fail drug test for thc ???

hello I currently was fired from my job after testing positive for Thc - Marijuana
I dont use drugs in any fashion so this posed as sort of a dramatic insodent
I did happen to have a tetanus vac aprox 15 hours  before hand after cutting my finger.
so i did some research and found that in some cases tetanus vacs have shown as false positives.

is there any one who can tell me if this vac could cause a false positive and where do i get the information to print off about it to take in to my work.

I am curently not taking any perscription drugs.

I am 21 years old and live a very active and healty life style. (adult vacination)

the only thing i can think of would be the vacination

here is the name of the  vac if you could provide me as much information as posible i would be much abliged

Diphtheria/Tetanus Toxoid Injectable ((orederd asDT Toxiod)) 0.5 ml intramuscular.

So if any one could please tell me if this is the case I would really be thankfull.