Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine
i have been tingling all overy body, it jumps around from limb to limb, iam 23 weeks pregnant and really worried.
Hello Everyone!!!!! I am really happy to find this site.. Tomorrow will make 2 weeks of the same symptoms everyone is reporting. I also experienced the tingling/numbness sensation on legs and arms that would jump to other parts of my body.. Those sensations have gone, but for the past 4 days I have been experiencing back aches and a crawling sensation on different parts of my back.. Has anyone experienced this? I have seen 2 Nerologist who have denied GBS, but the crawling sensation in my back gets me concerned... Has anyone completely healed from the vaccine? I will NEVER get vaccinated!
I almost forgot to mention - I received both the seasonal flu shot and H1N1 on 11/23
Hi.  Yes, I had similar back aches.  It also seemed to radiate around my sides.  That symptom eventually disappeared.
I was so happy to read everyones posts this morning.  We have all had to be such advocates for ourselves, since the medical community really doesn't seem to have many answers..other than anxiety or "no name virus"   I agree with you coriecl, no one will actually come out and say that this is related to the vaccine but we all know better.   I am continuing with the amino acids, vitamin D and magnesium and they seem to be helping.  Yesterday wasn't great, with some tingling in my head and face, but it passed quickly enough.  I too have been feeling some muscle weakness and fatigue, but not enough to keep me from doing my normal routine.  It really does help to check in on this site and know that we are not alone and that we are all continuing to feel better every day.   Take care everyone!
Hi, Ros151. When did your symptoms start after the vaccine?
I also felt that "bugs crawling" sensation but on my right leg.
I counted the days wrong before.....today is 32 days post-vaccination and 5 weeks as of this Thursday.
Hello everyone...Today marks 2 weeks post - vaccination with continued symptoms. I thank everyone for responding to my first post. Thank you Zorf for the response, how long did it take for the tingling sensation and aches in your back to dissapear??

Hi Coriecl, my symptoms began the next day after receiving both the seasonal flu shot and the H1N1.. Since I work in a hospital, they told me that I should get vaccinated and that it is perfectly fine to receive both vaccines at the SAME time - it was on different arms. However, when I notified the department that vaccinated me - their doctor said that he thinks it is unrrelated!!!    I said to myself, a tingling/numbness that jumps to different parts of my body is not related to the vaccine...As a result, I saw my PMD who took lab work and referred me to a Neurologist. The Neurologist ran the same tests that was given to all of us - checked reflexes and etc - he said it was not GBS and gave me a follow up appt. Then, I made an appt with another Neurologist who said the same thing and requested that I get MRI's and specific blood work along with the EMG. I have not had them done yet. I have the follow up appt with the first Neurologist tomorrow morning and will let you guys know what he said...

The tingling sensation on my left leg and arm has left. I feel occasional numbness on the left side of my face.. However, the most concerning thing has been this tingling/crawling sensation that is in my back..It has been over a week since I have been experiencing this and I am very afraid... After research, it appears that there are so my unknown things about Neurological conditions..This experience has really made me consider studying this field... The waiting time with the unknown conclusion is the WORST... Thanks community for hearing me...
We live in Sweden and both my wife and I got the seasonal flu shot almost a month ago,  after a week my wife started having the same symptoms that you are all complaining about.  She was given the blood test and was told it is really nothing to worry about and ...  
However, last night we made a trip to local emergency medical center, we met a nice fellow Iranian doctor who again heard all her complains and he also said this is not GBS and referred her to neurologist.  He said that none of these blood tests that they do really cannot prove a thing, he told us that this is " Polyneuropathy" and thank god it does not affect the central nervous system.  It was very nice that thanks to him we got access to the neurologist the next day and what she told my wife was again that this was not GBS and she prescribed her gabapentin to take and did not quite have a clear time frame for her getting back to normal.  My wife loves your forum and we sure have learned a lot reading your posts.  Hope you all feel better soon.
I got the H1N1 vaccine on Wednesday. I also had food poisoning the same time as I got the vaccine. I went to the doctor the next day and he said I had food poisoning. On Friday, I developed a numbness on the right side of my face and my right leg felt funny or swollen. I went to another doctor and he said it is just a reaction from the vaccine and that it will go away. Well the numbness went away in a day. Now my whole body feels sore. It is hard to explain the feeling. My muscles look like they are all flabby too. I can't sleep at night because I am worried and my legs feel funny and tingly when I am lying down. I also don't have much energy. Did anyone have symptoms like this? Not sure if I should go see another doctor again or just wait and see if I feel better in a few days?
iceskater31: have the exact same symptoms.
I agree with Reza_Tala's doctor that it's likely polyneuropathy based on all our symptoms. It will be interesting to see if my neurologist comes up with the same dx after I have my EMG tests.

Ros151: I also work in a hospital and that's why I had both vaccines too.

I went for an infrared sauna today, really enjoyed sweating out some toxins! I feel better now today but had a crappy night last night. I had that buzzing going up my spine. I haven't had a full night's sleep in over a month now!  I'm going to do a "Francy66" tonight and take a sedative.

I am going to a Naturopathic doctor tomorrow. Apparently she also has another patient with similar symptoms post-vaccine. I am also going to have a lymphatic massage because my left under arm seems slightly swollen. I will let you know what the Naturopath has to say.

Stay strong, try anything you can to keep your mind off this. I've been watching Christmas movies and trying to stay focused on the upcoming holiday season. There is nothing we can do other than wait, detox, and keep inflammation under control.

Keep in touch, everyone so we can see how this develops and ENDS!

I too am so relieved to have found this site.  Got the h1n1 vaccine this past friday and hours later started with the tingling sensation in my right foot and now it's been 3 days and both my feet and now legs are tingling and burning.  Thought it was anxiety over the shot but now am starting to realize this has to be a reaction!  Glad I am not in this alone and will be booking my neuro appointment tomorrow!  Thank you everyone.
I just wanted to check in and glad everyone is ok
I am doing wlel and haven't really had any symptoms lately--the crawling/burning/itching sensation and tingling in my feet has gone away.
Occasionally I may wake up with a bit of tingle in one foot but that may also be bcs I am 26 weeks pregnant. It does not frighten me.
It is now-31 days post vaccine.
I would say I started to feel better about three weeks post vaccine.
I expect if it was anything horrible like GBS it would have reared it's ugly head by now, mostly because GBS doesn't manifest as symptoms then an absence of sxs--you get tingling and it comes on fast the docs have told me.
All my tests were normal--EMG, blood work, four doctors etc.
I had set up a neuro for tomorrow just in case but cancelled the appt because I am fine right now......just wanted to let everyone know
It's been a miserable month but I am just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
I hope everyone stays well.
Hi to all of my Tingling Community.. I went to my follow up Neuro appt today and he conducted the typical test - reflexes, clip, etc... The test was normal and he says that my symptoms are secondary to the vaccine - I was about to tell him - DUH...You Think...lol.... However, he informed me that the EMG would not detect anything now and the 4 MRI's that the other Neuro recommended I decided to cancel. The Neuro told me to schedule an EEG and an MRI only of the brain (but that it is not necessary, but may give me a piece of mind)... I guess is back to the waiting game.. Although I no longer have the tingling on my left leg and arm - I still feel occassional tingling on the left side of my face and the tingling/burning sensation on my back.... I am concerned about the back though.... 16 days Post Vaccination....
I finally slept without waking up last night. When I slept all the tingling went away but when I got up I felt funny again. My legs were really tingling and burning for about half an hour and then it went away just off and on. It alternates legs. I'm still scared this could be GB syndrome. With GB syndrome is it constant tingling or can it still come and go? I'm glad I'm not alone with these symptoms!
Hello everyone, I am giving my update.  sorry it has been awhile.  I have since had by CPK retested (initially it was high) and it has gone back to within normal range.  My MRI was normal.  I am approaching 4 weeks post vaccination and continue to have intermittent tingling, vibrations running through my body and some muscle soreness in my left arm and right calf. I have seen my PCP and my neurologist and I have since been diagnosed with a mild case of GBS.  If I take neurontin, it helps my nerves calm down and I can sleep a bit.  I have a few good days and then a bad one.  It will take a while for our nerves to heal.  Sometimes I used to get this crawling feeling on my scalp but that was short lived.  I have read about Mild GBS and see several symptoms listed that I experience/d.  I hope everyone is feeling a bit better every day.  
I will keep you posted.  
With all the symptoms we have listed it seems Mild GBS or Polyneuropathy could likely be what we have all experienced. I saw the Naturopathic Doctor today and she believes that's what has happened as well.

I've had the same symptoms as you iceskater31 and I've gotten a bit better 33 days post-vaccine. Not 100, 90, or 80% better but still better. The ND said it's good news that my condition hasn't worsen! The next step is to support my immune/nervous system to heal itself.

Therefore, she has adjusted Dr. Blaylock's vaccine toxin protocol to:
Liquid Calcium/Magnesium with Vit. D - 1 tbsp.daily with dinner
Omega 3 Oil (balanced EPA/DHA) with Vit. D (1000iu per tsp) - 1 tsp/daily
Vit. D drops (1000iu per drop) - 2 to 3 drops daily
Vit. C powder with amino acids - 1tsp daily in H20
Vit B complex (capsules only) - 1 cap daily with food
Probiotic Powder - 1/4 tsp daily in H20

I will also have weekly intravenous vitamin cocktails once the ND gets my blood work results. She said that just because the MDs said my blood work was normal doesn't mean that some results aren't "borderline" as she suspects I have an iron deficiency (I got a whopping bruise 2 days ago from a minor bump).

I again had an infrared sauna and I also had a lymphatic drainage massage today ( which the naturopath highly approved of)...I feel like a wet noodle right now; absolutely drained, but felt very euphoric for a few hours after. Great for detoxing!!!

I now know the meaning of not putting a price on good health. This is costing me $$$ but I just want to be healthy again!!!

Hallo to everybody! First of all, a word for the new entries: GBS appears after a more or less long period of normality and then it develops very quickly (maximum a couple of days and you are in a wheelchair), so no-one of us has the syndrome !!!!!!! Forget GBS all of you!! Have patience: as you can read it can take more than a month to start feeling really better, I know it's hard to beat fear, anxiety, and so on, but it will pass away. Yesterday I was in a hotel, lying in bed, or rather, slouching in bed, badly propped on one arm, and all of a sudden the tingling started: that was definetely provoked by my position, I'm sure, something "ticked" in my back. Later, during a car trip back home on the motorway, since I hate car trips on the motorway (they give me anxiety), I was rigid as a wood pole and my arm+hand were tingling and aching like in the first days.....Once at home, after a relaxing shower, I started feeling better, and this morning is ok....This polyneuropathy or whatever it is takes advantage of my weak point (anxiety, panic attacks) and so now I'm served for the rest of my life!!
My dear, you made me laugh when you said you would do a "Francy66" tonight.....but it's a sad laugh, actually taking sedatives is not the best thing to do in life! Better a "69"......so both you and your husband can relax, ahahahahahahah! :)))))
Hello everyone, it is now 16 days post vaccination and I continue with the tingling/burning sensation on my back.. Would I chiropractic adjustment help?? Supposedly, adjustments can help increase immune system..
hey everyone. I am new here but have been reading all this for a few days. same s&s:tingling all over, feeling hot/cold, diarheea and nausea. I have lost 20 pounds. Had the shot a month ago....had 2 neuro visits and a nerve study and labs and MRI of head ALL normal. Dr 's keep saying it is anxiety..... well it is causing some major panic in me!!! anxiety meds help on some days, but not everyday.I am a nurse and got talked into the stupid h1n1 shot.BIG MISTAKE. I am desperate! I got a b12 shot today to try to have some relief.... hope it works.... i am an counting on it. Has anyone researched chelation therapy???? is it safe by pill form?I heard that mercury poisoning/allergy could cause this. I was steroids for a week too, no real help.Anyone have this get better or have any ideas on how to help????? i even though about seeing a therapist, if it is anxiety. I can't imagine ALL of us are THAT anxious that we are creating this right???? We need to find the answer. I keep praying we all get CURED and can be health, that's why we got the dumb shot anyway! Please let me know if any of you hve found anything that has helped!!!!
Sorry I can't recommend a chiropractor. About 10 years ago, a chiropractor gave me a "whiplash-type" injury according to my doctor and xrays. I remember my neck being very sore after the adjustment. However, this was a new chiropractor for me - having had no problems with my prior chiropractor who was no longer practicing- I found this new chiro in the phone book. So if you decide to go with a chiropractor after all make sure it's someone that is recommended to you. I still would never go to one. In Canada here they get you to sign a 'release from injury' form in case of injuries, strokes, cerebral hemorrhage,etc. So there is a risk. Hmmm, sounds similar to that vaccine release, doesn't it?
I go to a physiotherapist, massage therapist or I rock on my spine gently while holding my legs up to my chest for spinal alignment. Again, it's up to you, but if you go, definitely get a recommendation from someone.
Yes, that is funny!!! Well, I'm glad controlling anxiety makes it better for you. I'm controlling my anxiety but the symptoms can still be there, although, milder than they were a week ago.

Try going to a naturopath or an osteopath for additional health support; they can help you with chelation therapy if they feel it's warranted. If you saw my post from yesterday, I am detoxing by lymphatic massage (moves toxins out of the lymph nodes and into the blood stream to be secreted by urine, sweat,etc) and by sauna (I prefer infrared sauna because of the light therapy that's involved too). Plus, other people have suggestions too. My symptoms have lessoned, not gone away completely but lessened.
Please look over all the suggestions by prior posts. I know you are distressed. I was a week ago too (convinced that I was going to be paralyzed) and in one week! this has changed for me. I think it's going to take awhile to heal but with different therapies we can get there!
Just know that you are anxious because of the symptoms, not having symptoms because of anxiety! As I read in another post, if we had tingling, etc caused only by anxiety, 95% of the world's population would be walking around tingling! Medical doctors lump everything that they don't understand or know into "anxiety or stress". Being in the medical field you probably have run into this time to time. However, from other people's posts, anxiety can exacerbate the symptoms, so please try and do whatever you can to lessen your anxiety. Get that extra health support too! Please stay in touch with us.
Thanks for your support. i have been reading everyones posts, feels like we are all in the same boat! i have been reading the book "the secret" too. I had One good day after reading this , it is hard not to think about all the shot stuff when you start to have symptoms. I woke up about 3 times last night with my heart racing, then started vomiting. i have read that gulf war syndrome is similar to this.Been reading about that too and asking everyone what to do. I don't know anymore. I will try to find someone that does the lymphatic massage in my area. i am also going back to the chiropractor today. I am soooo tired. trying to stay positive, thanks to all of you I don't feel "crazy" anymore.!
I'm going to continue surfnsand247's (hope she's doing ok) original "Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine" and start "Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine Chapter 2.

We have over 150 posts here and it's difficult to post a new comment. I had a hard time getting to the last post today.

So please go to Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine Chapter 2 to post new comments now. Thanks!
coriecl- I have had no problem getting to the posts here.  It may be your computer.

I also can not find the chapter 2 post that you mentioned.
I posted a new response under Chapter 2; hopefully, you won't have a problem finding it.
if you back out of this topic to the main page called immunization & vaccinations forum you will see it. Just go up to the top of the page and click the word forum then scroll down till you get to the ( i ) section then click the words I mentioned above. you'll see chapter 2 there
It is so great to find this forum....I have been feeling most of the symptons mentioned here, it has been 26 days since my first symptons appeared, and like everyone I have been visiting the neurologist, cardiologist, done all the test and I everything (thanks God) is ok.  I was so happy to find you guys, I have been through hell with all the symptons, tingling on my back, some fatigue, anxiety, cold hand/feet, sweeting, I am taking tranquilizer and that is helping me, there are days and times where the symptons dissapear and then out of nowhere they como back, I am so frustrated but I keep saying I will get throught, and now that I found you guys, it is so great to know you are not alone and we are not crazy...I get my anxiety after so many days not getting better, I don't just think is in my head, before the vaccine I have perfectly normal, doing lots of sport, and now I don't want to move to far from my house, I just want us to unite and pray for the full recovery of all of us......
Ana2662: we are not posting on this forum question anymore, please go to "Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine Chapter 2". I will respond to you there. Thanks.
Well after a spinal tap (thankfully negative) and lots of neuro checks it is still not determined what my diagnosis is..My neurologist said I do have peripheral neuropathy and so the next step is to do an EMG.  The tingling in my feet persists and I am just so upset I even got this  vaccine. Hoping everything will be ok!
Hi! Glad to hear your neuro checks are all right. Did you notice we're not posting on this question anymore....we've actually had to go to a Chapter 2 and looks like we're headed, unfortunately, for a Chapter 3!!!

So go to Tingling after Swine Flu Vaccine Chapter 2 to read about the continuation of our stories and recoveries. Thanks!
I'm 49 and I too started developing tingling in my right leg and then my left hand 3 days after the H1N1 shot.  It's been 12 days now and when I called my doctor he said the same thing that I've read here that GB devlops rapidly without prolonged tingling, and  he had a patient with it in 1976 that was in a wheel chair two days after the symptoms started, so to relax, if it's been going on a few days and I can walk even if there's some pain, I don't have GB.  I notice a little stiffness in my leg when I climb stairs. My doctor is also a close personal friend and he said he's  had about a dozen people with tingling and muscle twitches from the H1N1 shot and some have gone on for  several weeks, but most resolve themself in three months or sooner.  I know anxiety can be a factor, because after driving in a snowstorm yesterday my ankle ached like I had arthritis and my calf started twitching and my right arm tingled and when I laid down I couldn't sleep.  I'm just going to wait it out find a good book and sit by the fireplace and try not to let anxiety take over.
Your last lines are the best recipe I have ever read! Everything you have written coincides with my personal experience - I feel fine now and I had the shot on November the 9th, so it took me almost two months to recover. In any case this is the old forum: discussions go on in the second chapter, look out for it! It's a very big group! Bye.
Surfnsand247: We hope you are doing well. You started this forum and we would love to hear how you are. Can you imagine we are starting our third forum on this subject? Incredible. If you are able to join us again...please go to Tingling - The Path to Recovery. Take Care.
Chapter 1, 2 and Recovery Gang
.
I received h1n1 vaccine and had severe jabbing pain in my thighs day after, kept getting pain for couple of days that felt like sharp needles deep within muscles. I waited, and it got better after 5 days but then on 8th day after shot I started to get muscle spasms all over arms and legs. I was so scared, I was all over the internet researching, thought I had that GBS, freaked and called my doctor immediately. I was told that my  symptoms were not likely to be GBS because I had reflexes and had no problems with acitivity or weakness. He thought it could be possible that it was related to a reaction from shot, but really couldn't give a clear answer. I received a vit B12 shot and have been taking some at home. My symptoms are better after almost 3 weeks now, (I think... scared to say that because I know it could come back).
I am so glad I found this board, I have been sooo depressed and scared about this. It's a little reassuring to know that I am not the only one on one hand, but also scary to think how many side effects this vaccine has. I have always been an advocate of getting flu shots, and trying to boost my immune system to prevent disease, but now I feel that I made a terrible mistake with this vaccine. I would not reccomend it to anybody. I have become very paranoid and disturbed, and maybe it's my paranoia speaking but I believe that there are toxins in the vaccine. Maybe because of the timely demand for the flu, appropriate studies were not done accurately or possibly some of these companies were reporting semi-false info just to get vaccine out in hurry or for other motives..who knows.  What I do know is that nerves do take a long time to heal, so I hope that is why this is taking so long to go away...I hope. Good luck to everyone. I will keep you posted.
Hi everyone!, I received the h1n1 vaccine on Jan 7 around 1pm, after coming home 30 min later my right feet was numb I shook it off and it was gone but like 3 or 4 hrs later I felt palpitations on my left thigh (I got the shot on the left arm) so I thought ok I guess is normal I’m not feeling any kind of pain in my arm so I guess my thigh was doing all the work. On my 2nd day I woke up with a horrible pain on my right leg I got out of bed and it went away, I didn’t have any palpitation feeling on my thigh anymore,  but on the second day the tingling sensation had  started; feet, toes, lips mouth. So I decided to hit the internet yesterday and after reading some post here I realize I was not alone with this. Of course I was freaked out about GBS, and still am a bit, but I guess anxiety is playing a big part in this. I’m always worrying about stupid little things on my everyday life and off course is making it worst, so today was my 3rd day with the tingles on my feet. Toes and lips and again woke up with pain in my leg, tonight I had a muscle relaxer which my doc had prescribe me and I will give it a few days to c how I do, if not I will head to the doc’s office by the end of the week. So happy a lot of people here are doing better and I will keep posting on my progress with this and beautyaround me; I am now feeling the same way I should had follow my gut feeling and not take the vaccine, but I did it because I have asthma now I know I’m not even doing the seasonal shot anymore, I believe the h1n1 vaccine was rushed and was not tested properly before getting it out there, I wish you well and please keep updating on how u are doing.
I got the H1N1 nasal spray vaccine and the regular flu shot at the same time.
After 6 hours my right feet my heal started to ache. It is a mild pain and goes away and comes back. No tingling, no numb. Pain does not move. Can it be realted to the two vaciines or not, It has been 13 hours now.
By the way I suffer from panic disorder and worry continuesly, in order to relax and slepp can I get Xanax , would it effect with the vaccine? I forgot to ask the doc.
Please help,
Thanks,
Paulla: everyone is posting on Tingling - Chapter 2 or Tingling - Path to Recovery.
I'm sure you've had a reaction to the vaccines. Please join us on one of the other forum questions.
We couldn't tell you what effects Xanax would have as we are not doctors...you would need to ask your doctor or pharmacist.
I got my shot on this past Friday and woke up with both hands tingling. What should I do?  I also feel like someone punched my in my right arm (not the arm the I received the shot) ---- I am so scared. I sort of felt like this on Friday after the shot, but not as severe... I was telling myself that I phyched myself up due to all my internet browsing --- but now it can't be ignored.  I am in tears!!!!!  I don't want this to be GBS.  
I got the H1N1 shot and the flu shot at the same time but in different arms on January 11th sometime in the afternoon and later around 5:00pm I started feeling the tingling and a kind of burning sensation in my jaw, cheeks and ears. I called the nurse advice line and she suggested I go to the ER so I did. I went to the ER and they did some test that they said came out normal and also gave me anxiety medicine.
So I went home and the tingling continued on and off so I thought maybe it is due to a recent root canal and crown I just had done where the crown was put on way too high and my bite was off. I thought maybe this could cause the tingling since I am a clincher. I went to my dentist and she said the tingling was due to my toothpaste (Sensodyne Pro Namel) and the chemicals in it. So, I then changed my toothpaste and my jaw continues to tingle. I am now getting even more concerned so I look up to see if anyone else had tingling as a result of the H1N1 shot and that is how I found myself here. I am happy to have found your posts and I will be happier when I see that someone has been helped. I would really like to know if there is anyone out there who has had the tingling and it went away. If so, was it due to time or something else? It has now been over two months and I am still experiencing the tingling.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a reaction to the vaccination - pretty sure that's what is happening.

Toothpaste? I think not.

This is an older forum and we have moved on to newer chapters - I believe we are on ch.2 - please join us there - you will get lots of feedback and responses from people who have had the same reaction and are tingling (and so much more:)

Read through the over 500 posts on ch. 2 - see you there!

Cathy
Are you still experiencing your symptoms of tingling? I am nearly 4 months post vaccine and I am still experiencing a myriad of symptoms, one of the many being the numbness and tingling that you mention. I also get a strange dizziness, internal vibrating throughout my body and brain. I'm desparate to know how much longer this will last. I've been to emergency rooms and many doctors including 2 different neuros. None of my doctors can find anything in my blood work, MRIs, xrays, CT scans, EMG nerve test, etc. I got the vaccine Jan 13, 2010. Are you still having symptoms??
Hi MoS,

We are not really posting here anymore - we are over on Tigling after Swine Flu vacc - Chapter 2 - check out all the posts there - many former posters are recovered and moving on with life, many of us still have symptoms and are coping as best as possible.

I am 5 months post vacc today - still have many of the symptoms you have but they are much less severe and in general they wax and wane - mostly I have a few neuro symptoms and buzzy legs and feet with numb bottoms of feet, muscle twitches and a few other things...

I have gotten much better over the course of the last month and I think you will see 'marked' improvements within the next 2 months...

There is also a post about '6 months post vacc' where you could post you symptoms too -
but why don't you come over to Ch. 2 where ther is much ongoing discussion.

Hang in there!

Cathy
I forgot to mention - I have been through many tests as well -

Don't forget it really good news when they can't find anything and your tests are normal - although it doesn't provide alot of comfort for the present 'can't ignore' all consuming symptoms - it seems like it is the same as all of us - vaccine adverse reaction :(

It really ***** and takes so long to heal but you will in time - that's what everyone tells us.
I can definitely see a difference, but when those symptoms flare up from being minimal - yucky and scary - I know how you feel about being desperate to know when this hell on earth will end - we all are :)
Cathy
I noticed your post and was wondering if you have fully recovered.  I received my annual flu vaccine two weeks ago and am still having on and off tingling sensations and pins and needles.  It is just scary.  No Doctor can tell me what it is.

I am a 32 year old female. I have taken a H1N1 flu shot on March 10th and has developed numbness in complete right side body from face till feet. It had gradullay subsided in 3 days. But I still have symptoms like numbness, tingling, needles, muscle twitches and vibrations at various parts of the body.

Let me knw if you all have recovered.

Geetha
I think most have recovered as far as we could....left with some problems but have got used to them....we were all bad at one time and if you read all the posts  you can see some  did  completely ..others not as muchI am so sorry you have the need to visit here and hope you are feeling easier
I am better than at the beginning but left with a few problems
Yours could well disappear as they seem to be side effects that appear at the start and then go
Cthargest
I am a 47 yrs old female.got my swine flu shot 3 weeks back and started with the tingling in my foot within an hour.still experiencing off and on burning in my feet,sometimes very chilly and continuing to tingle in my feet.muscle twitches and needles too.
Geeta,are you from India? I am from South India and would like to get in touch if  you are.not many people have reported these symptoms in our country.none of the neurologists are aware of such a reaction.it was really useful going thru all the posts and it makes the anxiety little lesser.

Ro