help urgent please rabies
am 19 years old and on March 9 2013, i was not exactly scratched but i steped backwards and a cat was on the floor and the cat nails came into contact with my back toe. the incident to place at a temple near my house. there was no bleeding or visible mark but i washed by feet and i came home and told my dad and he did not think i need rabies shots. also some time back i gave the cat milk since it gave birth to kittens. i also brushed it aside because the cat was not acting strange in anyway and then there was some news about a child that got rabies from a cat bite and i freaked out. i saw the cat again in 2.5 weeks where it was still alive with it kitten. at 3 weeks i could not find the cat but its kitten is still there. what are the chances i can get rabies because i cant do anything than think about rabies.

1. after 3 weeks if i get vaccinated will it be effective ????
2. even after the vaccine will can i still develop rabies?

I think your fear is unfounded.  Sounds like the cat was healthy.  

Also it was a scratch from the nail of the cat, not a bite (with saliva). Rabies is transmitted in saliva of infected animals.

Sorry, I will correct myself.  

I reread your post and you said there was no wound at all.

There is no way you could get rabies without a wound.

Please relax and put this out of your mind.