Immunization & Vaccine Community
reaction to vaccine?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to immunizations and vaccines for children and adults, adverse effects, anthrax, cervical cancer, chicken pox, DPT, diphtheria, flu, haemophilus influenza, hepatitis, HPV, measles, meningococcal vaccine, MMR, mumps, passive immunizations, pertussis, pneumonia, polio, rotavirus, rubella, shingles, small pox, tetanus, travel immunizations, whooping cough, and yellow fever.

reaction to vaccine?

My daughter has been vomitting every day for four weeks after having the vaccine for the HPV virus.  The vomitting started the same day.  She has seen four different dr.'s who find nothing wrong with her, but all say it has nothing to do with the vaccine.  She is not feeling sick otherwise, and the vomitting is at very random times.  Has no correlation with eating or activity, and she does it anywhere from 1 to 3 times a day.  Anti nausea meds are not a good answer since the effects of them would outway the problem.  Do you have any valuable info for me and how concerned should I be.  She continues to eat and has lost no weight.  She just turned 10.
Tags: vaccine
i would seek medical help.  i stilldont undertand why this shot is even  being admistered.  they still do not know the long term effects of this shot... i just dont understand it at all.  i hope that everything turns out ok ..and that this is quickly resolved.. i am so sorry this is goign on with you and your daughter.. i would go back to the docs and DEMAND for them to see whats going on .. it sounds like something happened due to the shot.. and shes soo young.. take care
You'll be hard pressed to find a dr. that will admit it was the vaccine. I had a reaction to a vaccine over 2 years ago, and am still dealing with the effects (for life i guess).  Has she seen in immunologist to explore the possibilities of an autoimmune reaction.