Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
EKG

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

EKG
what does inverted T-way mean?
The T-wave is part of the EKG that refers to the  repolarzation of the heart.  The T-wave may be normally inverted in certain leads such as lead 3 .  Depending on the location and extent of T-wave inversion it may indicate a heart problem.
I'm a 23 yr old female with no risks for HD but I have inverted t waves in all leads on my EKG.  There is no ST segment abnormalities or anything. I'm wondering could this be due to me being anemic?