Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
Friends please help me out Frequent urination,yellow urine,depressed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Friends please help me out Frequent urination,yellow urine,depressed

I am 23 yr old male,i have completed my engg.and for the past few months..to b precise from 8th august ,2009,am having some urinary problems,it all started with lower left back cramps,then constipation,and afterwards to frequent urination.I consulted a urologist and he
advised Ultra sonogram of abdomen,urinalysis,and abs X-ray.
The Urinalysis report was normal,eith no albumin,no sugar,pus cells-1-2hpf.
USG showed raised cortical echogenicity of Kidneys,small speck of calcification in kidneys.
Bladder was well distented with 700cc of urine before urination but 65cc remained after urinating.
If i do not urinate within 3 hours,then it leads to yellowish urine.If i continue drinking  water,then urine is normal,otherwise it gadually turns to yellow and my mouth becomes dry.
I had to change my sleeping posture too.
Earlier i used to sleep on my chest but after these symptoms started am forced to sleep on my backside.
I am extremely deppressed,and am constantly under the fear of death and feeling very anxious about my health.
I sincerely request all of you to please diagonose my conditions and advice some effective remedy.