Kidney stones with rectal/vaginal pain
I just went to the ER yesterday with severe right back pain to find a kidney stone at the bottom of my kidney.  Apparently the pain was when it moved through my kidney.  Now I am suffering with severe vaginal/rectal pain and pressure.  It feels like I have a yeast infection and pressure in my rectum that makes me feel like I have to have a bowel movement all the time.  All symptoms have occurred in the last few days.  I am also at the end of my menstrual cycle.  Could all this be related?
OMG! You have exactly the same thing I do!  I've had stones since 1991. Usually, they only hurt on one side of my vagina as they pass. I know I have one that is 7mm. Seven days ago, I had severe pain in my right kidney and vomiting. It stopped after 2 hours, but I woke up with severe pressure and pain in my pubic bone. That has changed in the last 4 days, so now I have severe pain and pressure in my vaginal like I have the worst yeast infection in history. It hurts more when I stand because it's like gravity worsens the pressure. I'm sitting on a heating pad now. I'm trying to be very careful with the Vicodan I am given, because I am only allowed 30 per month, so I take them only when I can't stand it. I have no insurance, so I can't just wander into the ER. How long does it take to pass a 7mm kidney stone? I hope you feel better Cat..:)
I have been suffering from Kidney Stones forever. Yes at times not always I do get these same symptoms...... Best.... Cara
7mm not a good chance to pass. 5mm is 50% that is a pretty big stone. If you leave it there it will grow larger. Best....Cara