Sepsis, lung fluid, congestive heart failure
My father recently started dialysis about 3 months ago.  Two weeks ago, he was taken to emergency - his lungs were full of fluids and he had been diagnosed w/sepsis (from dialysis) and said he also has congestive heart failure.  After only being home for a few days, he has been re-admitted due to shortness of breath--and the chest xray has revealed there is still fluid in his lungs.  He is also still on antibiotics.  What can we expect here?  Is this something that can be treated and eventually go away, or is this a permanant condition?  Is the heart failing as a result of the dialysis and sepsis?  I can't seem to get any straight answers and am waiting to speak w/his doctors.  If anyone has any information to share it would be so greatly appreciated.  
my 84 ur old mother also started dialysis and also was admitted. Into hospital for fluid in her lungs, I want to know why she continues to get fluid and how to get rid of it once & for all. She's been on the forced air & ventilator, cleared the lungs but cotonues to cone back, any answers??