kidney cause of lymphedema
I am a 60 yr old woman who suddenly developed lymphoma( of unknown cause) in the last year. About 3 years ago I had several bouts of what they called kidney stones,however none were ever found. On the last MRI they noticed I had a uretrocele and I was scheduled for surgery. The surgeon did not perform the surgery after anesthesia as he said it was higher up and larger than he had thought. He said my urine was refluxing into my left kidney and I had bacteria and swelling.He said the uretrocele was cogential so why fix it at this point? I took antibiotics.
I have since had several more 'kidney attacks' and am always nauseous and tired. I have developed lymphedema in feet,legs,genitals and abdomen since then and an on 2- 80 mg Lasix a day and wear support hose. My question is why don't they either fix the bladder or remove the kidney? I feel like the condition is related to my lymphedema and want to know what kind of test to ask for. I also wonder what kind of doctor to see for lymphedema .