Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
no semen coming out from my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

no semen coming out from my penis

hi, i am 24 year old male, for the past few month i, i had masturbate and no semen came out and it hurts when no semen came out.  i masturbate since i was 13 years old, and up until now, it was fine, but for the past few months, i found that it is very hard to masturbate, and there is no semen coming out from my penis.  Do i have a problem and what is the solution to this??
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR TESTERONE SEREM LEVELS  ARE LOW..THIS HAPPENED TO ME ALSO..BUT UR NOT THAT OLD..BUT YOU CAN GET A blood test for it  called low T..
I am 27 years old unmarried. Weight 57 kg. Height 180cm.  I had a habit of masturbate in my 15 years age. I did it very often. After some days I realize there is pain in my both testes. And the pain is intolerable and 24 hours.

Few years go like this way. I think it’s happened due to my masturbation so I leave the masturbation.

Another thing I felt that the pain is now only the right side testes. Now my right side testes little bit bigger than left side and hanging more than left side. But if I press my testes in hand there is no pain. I believe my left testis is perfectly ok. Now my problem is right testes it’s always pains. When its pain the pain spread to lower abdomen navel side, kidney, back and buttock muscle all pains are in right side of the body. But there is no effect in left side testes and left side of the body. Sometime pain gone like in this way I feel I am ok after 10 to 15 days it’s again come back. I live with this problem since 10 years.

I do Ultra sonogram of testes and whole abdomen and some blood test. All of my reports are finding normal.

My semen is very light and watery. If I thinking or see any sexual thing my semen ejecting without erecting completely it also ejecting after urine. Amount of semen is less. I also see when I pressure for pee some semen come out like watery. And semen comes out when I sleep in the night without any dream.

Day by day my health is broken I am 27 years old but I am seems to be 15 years boy. I think masturbation is responsible for my today’s situation now what can I do please help me.

Am I also attacked by TESTERONE SEREM LEVELS LOW disease? How can I confirm? Can you completely write the name of blood test? If I. How can I relief? Its make me upset.