Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
proteinuria probably

This patient support community is for discussions relating to kidney disease and disorders, dialysis, self care, and transplants.

proteinuria probably

in the last week i noticed a small amount of bubble in mu urine and a at least one or two days little foam in mu urine. I told to my doctro and he advise me me fro the start to do a urine analusis and we say if it found protein in my urine but he told the test returned negatine without trace of protein in my urine. I do ablood analysis also and he told the first result to come is the creatinine is abvsoletu normal so far. And he told because i had blood pressure i must take a urine analysis of 24-hours to see if my urine had mikroalbounumia, becasue ihe told maube a had a little protein to my urine but it didint show in the npormal urine test and we must check. And aslo told me that the lsdot trcr of urine shows that test in the first two stage or renal problem. Do i have to do any test at all.