Lump under clavicle

Today while taking a shower, I noticed a lump under my skin.  It is under my left clavicle, between my shoulder and sternum.  Looking at pictures of the lymphatic system, it looks like it could be a swollen lymph node.  Because of the location, it looks to me like it could be a swollen axillary lymph nodes (levels III?).
I did some research about cat scratch disease, Hodgkin's, etc... here are some of the symptoms I have had.

I have had migraines almost all of my life, and was put on prescription medicine about 3 years ago.

For the past year or so I have had felt "uncomfortableness" in my chest area.  i thought it was something that had to do with my hear but I wasn't too worried about it, but now that I have this swollen lymph node it made me think.

About a month ago I was sick and experienced an upset stomach and vomiting. It last 24 hours.

I rarely get sick, but I recently got over a cold (2 weeks ago).  I am still experiencing minor cold symptoms like a runny nose.

When I had the cold it was a bit difficult to breathe, but that has passed

A week ago I got scratched by my cat (which made me think of cat scratch disease)

I have experienced fatigue (but this has happened to me for as long as I can remember on and off throughout my life so it seems normal to me)

I'm 20, short and skinny, my aunt had hogdkins, my dad once had a swollen lymph node, and thats all of the related history I can think of right now.

I haven't had fever, night sweats, nausea, etc.
I am just wondering if anyone has an opinion of what this could be, or any type of information about this type of thing.
I am going to go see a doctor later this week.

Thanks.
I forgot to add...

The lump does not move and is more noticeable when I put my shoulders back.

There is a lot of stiffness in the area, and on the left side of my neck and back.

I also noticed that I haven't been eating a lot, so maybe I have a loss of appetite.

I have been sleeping a lot more as well.
First of all you are doing the right thing to see a doctor.  You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what you have.  It could just be a cyst, so do not diagnose yourself.
Cat Scratch Fever is something I have had.  I did not know at the time that my cat was a carrier and he scratched me on my forehead when he jumped on me well I was laying down.  About a day later. I got a fever, swollen glands in my neck, and Pain in my head where I thought my head was coming off.  I finally got a antibiotic for the infection and it cleared up.  I hope all goes well for you.  I have Leukemia, and I know what you do to yourself when you check out every little thing you find, but the good news is that I have had Leukemia for 10 years, and have been in remission for over 7 years.
Whatever you have, just think about all the great treatments for people now a days.  Also, you could have nothing to worry about.