Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Lump under clavicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Lump under clavicle

Today while taking a shower, I noticed a lump under my skin.  It is under my left clavicle, between my shoulder and sternum.  Looking at pictures of the lymphatic system, it looks like it could be a swollen lymph node.  Because of the location, it looks to me like it could be a swollen axillary lymph nodes (levels III?).
I did some research about cat scratch disease, Hodgkin's, etc... here are some of the symptoms I have had.

I have had migraines almost all of my life, and was put on prescription medicine about 3 years ago.

For the past year or so I have had felt "uncomfortableness" in my chest area.  i thought it was something that had to do with my hear but I wasn't too worried about it, but now that I have this swollen lymph node it made me think.

About a month ago I was sick and experienced an upset stomach and vomiting. It last 24 hours.

I rarely get sick, but I recently got over a cold (2 weeks ago).  I am still experiencing minor cold symptoms like a runny nose.

When I had the cold it was a bit difficult to breathe, but that has passed

A week ago I got scratched by my cat (which made me think of cat scratch disease)

I have experienced fatigue (but this has happened to me for as long as I can remember on and off throughout my life so it seems normal to me)

I'm 20, short and skinny, my aunt had hogdkins, my dad once had a swollen lymph node, and thats all of the related history I can think of right now.

I haven't had fever, night sweats, nausea, etc.
I am just wondering if anyone has an opinion of what this could be, or any type of information about this type of thing.
I am going to go see a doctor later this week.

Thanks.
I forgot to add...

The lump does not move and is more noticeable when I put my shoulders back.

There is a lot of stiffness in the area, and on the left side of my neck and back.

I also noticed that I haven't been eating a lot, so maybe I have a loss of appetite.

I have been sleeping a lot more as well.
First of all you are doing the right thing to see a doctor.  You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what you have.  It could just be a cyst, so do not diagnose yourself.
Cat Scratch Fever is something I have had.  I did not know at the time that my cat was a carrier and he scratched me on my forehead when he jumped on me well I was laying down.  About a day later. I got a fever, swollen glands in my neck, and Pain in my head where I thought my head was coming off.  I finally got a antibiotic for the infection and it cleared up.  I hope all goes well for you.  I have Leukemia, and I know what you do to yourself when you check out every little thing you find, but the good news is that I have had Leukemia for 10 years, and have been in remission for over 7 years.
Whatever you have, just think about all the great treatments for people now a days.  Also, you could have nothing to worry about.