Lump
Vmp
Hello

This morning inwas shavin my pubic area and I notice it lump when I pressed on it.

The lump is under the skin and you can't not really see it unless I bend backwards.

It is on my pubic hair area close to my thigh crease.
It's is squishy. No pain or discoloration

What could this be?
Had pap in Jan that was negative
Vmp
???
Vmp
Any input?
What ever happened to this lump that you had? Was it a cyst or a swollen lymph node?  Please let me know I have the same exact thing (can only see it if I bend backwards).  I also shave completely down there, so I'm wondering if it's an infected hair follicle.  
Vmp
My OB informed me it was a hernia from being pregnant. He said that my uterus was heavy for my smaller frames body. He said it would only become a problem if it started to hurt and/or get bigger. And then he would remove it. Since finding the hernia and I had gotten pregnant again and had no problems with it . I have my annual appoint ment in two weeks with my new OB because we had moved and I will get her opinion- hope this helps