Meaning of high lymphocyte count???
I got my lab results back and my WBC's all came back on the lower end of the "normal" range but my lymphocyte count was at 41.4% (normal lab is 20%-40%) What does this mean?? I don't think it's a viral infection because I have felt fine (no fever, etc).  
Hi Bib8,

How are you? High lymphocyte count or lymphocytosis is an abnormal increase in the number of lymphocytes. Common causes include viral and bacterial infections. Lymphocytosis typically causes no symptoms and is often discovered incidentally. A marked increase in lymphocytes may indicate a more serious condition, such as chronic lymphocytic leukemia. In your case, it is just 1% higher than the normal value.

I hope this helps. Take care and regards.
My result for netrophil is 43 ,while the normal range is 55-65, and my lymphocytes is 51  wc the normal range is 35-45..what does it mean??