Leukemia & Lymphoma Community
Responses to Questions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to all leukemia and lymphoma issues, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), ALL, AML, CLL, SLL, anemia, biopsy, bone pain, chemotherapy, Hodgkins Lymphoma, monoclonal antibody therapy, Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, stem cell transplant , swelling, vaccine therapy, weakness, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Responses to Questions

I received an email saying there were 3 responses to my questions. I do not see any responses in the forum. There is no cloud or number to the right of the question title.  suzierose
Tags: question, responses, Manage Watch List, email notifications
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1081992_tn?1389907237
I don't see those 3 responses, either. It was probably a software glitch in the website.
Blank
I am continuing to recieve email notifications that there is a response to the query.

I wonder if this is a glitch whether it means the system believes the question was answered?  sigh

I posted in this forum because there is not one for myeloma. And leukemia is a blood dyscrasia as well.  So, I figured that hem/onc's would be responding here.
Blank
3123787_tn?1384184287
Hi Ken. Just wanted to let u know, went to see my cardiolist, but he did not show up, but his nurse did. She told me it was not a cardiologic problem, but , what i thought all along(back of my mind). It is a vascular problem, vasculitis. There r many diff. types, &  ive had a few of them! Wont go into details, but not to pleasant. Thank u. Steve
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Leukemia & Lymphoma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...