Responses to Questions
I received an email saying there were 3 responses to my questions. I do not see any responses in the forum. There is no cloud or number to the right of the question title.  suzierose
I don't see those 3 responses, either. It was probably a software glitch in the website.
I am continuing to recieve email notifications that there is a response to the query.

I wonder if this is a glitch whether it means the system believes the question was answered?  sigh

I posted in this forum because there is not one for myeloma. And leukemia is a blood dyscrasia as well.  So, I figured that hem/onc's would be responding here.
Hi Ken. Just wanted to let u know, went to see my cardiolist, but he did not show up, but his nurse did. She told me it was not a cardiologic problem, but , what i thought all along(back of my mind). It is a vascular problem, vasculitis. There r many diff. types, &  ive had a few of them! Wont go into details, but not to pleasant. Thank u. Steve