Swollen lymph nodes and faitgue
Hello everyone.

I just had a few questions. In early April I was tested for HIV and all other STD's and all the other tests and they were negative.
A few weeks later I went to my primary care doctor because I was still feeling very fatigued, constantly am spitting up mucus and had a swollen lymph node under my jaw, it was squishy and movable. She said that my lymph node felt normal and she ran a whole bunch of tests (allergy etc.) This was a couple weeks ago and she still didn't call so and she said if she didn't call then all is well. However today I felt and I have two swollen lymph nodes under my jaw, toward my ear. They don't hurt and they're not visible. In fact I had to press kind of hard to feel them. I'm just worried that they can be cancerous. I feel like something is wrong with me. I am in my early 20's and I'm very tired and those two swollen lymph nodes are scaring me. Please help. Thanks so much for your time.
You can get a second opinion

Watch them for a few months, Do not feel them every day this will keep them enlarged. Check them every 3 weeks if they do not grow larger than 1 cm (Size of an M&M) it is probably nothing to worry about
I have had a swollen lymph node in my stomach for about 10 months now and it does still get real sore and can be painful. I am finally having it removed. All the doctors I have seen say it isn't harmful nothing is wrong, but I guess we will see once its removed. All Im saying is if you've had it for a long time and it does still get sore or painful I'm with NickOne7 go get a second opinion. I did and now they are removing it. I don't care what those doctors say if it's been there for a long time that isn't normal and it needs further attention than just lets wait and see if it goes away. Tell them you want it biopsied if you don't want it removed.
I had a Breast Biopsy 3 days ago, I was doing fine until today:-( feeling pain under my arms and some swelling around the strips. Even when I wiggle my right fingers I feel discomfort there....this is like adding insult to injury.  Did yours ever go away! It's sounds like you had a rough time.... Curious. I will be calling my Doctor in the morning