aching in lymph area
I had a very swollen lymph node in my groin last year which was biopsied with the conclusion that it was "pathological" but they couldn't figure out why.  Since, I have had aching in that area of the groin off and on and a low grade fever (99.5ish), but I don't feel any swollen glands.  I also have intermittent night sweats.  Do you think that I should be concerned?
Hi.  It seems to me that the condition that is causing that swollen lymph node in your groin has not resolved, since you are still feeling all these symptoms (low grade fever, night sweats).  I would suggest that you consult with a doctor so that your condition can be reassessed.  Since the original reading of your biopsy was equivocal, It might also be a good idea to retrieve those biopsy slides and have them reviewed by another pathologist.  
Thanks very much for your input.  I'll follow up.