Lupus Community
Lupus effect your walking?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.

Lupus effect your walking?

does Lupus effect your walking, weak legs and pains in legs and arms? Any help would be great..thanks
Answer to your question, yes. Get online and look up monavie. read the testimonals on this juice and try it! It is not a scam, my entire family is on it, try it! It will take a few bottles, but you will see a drastic change in the way you feel. It is nothing but fruit and its great nutrition and that is what your body needs. 7 - 13 servings of fruit a day is what the FDA are saying now, it use to be 4-5 servings a day. Let me know if you would like more information on this product, would love to help. I enjoy helping others to live a healthy, entergetic life!
Yes, it does for me. I have mild Lupus that seems to be affecting my nervous system - balance, numbness in arms and legs as well as shooting pains and burning pains. My Rheumatologist recently sent me to a Neurologist to rule out a neurological cause. Symptoms can overlap specialties. So far, everything comes back to be autoimmune but I have one more test. Please let your doc know about these new symptoms so that demylinating diseases can be ruled out. I am sorry to hear you have these symptoms, too.
I have CNS lupus and when the disease is active I do feel light headed and rather wobbly at times !  It helps to rest.  My legs (and sometimes arms) are weak, especially if I try to do too much, so I try to pace myself.
Thanks for the information, I am being checked out for MS or/and Lupus...the Dr still don't have a Dx and I'm waiting for another MRI...on my neck...also more Blood test...thanks again
I went to my Dr today, told him all my symptoms which I had written down, because I don't remember half of them.  He wrote things done in the file and looked at me and said he didn't know what to say???  I said...well I'm just sitting around at home, waiting for more test...I haven't heard anyting for two months?  How long do you have to wait..he said he will look into why it's taking so long to get the test done?   so frustrating..I asked him to check my BP..he did and it's still 145/90..it's been that for a few months?  I asked for another CBC test..so he said OK??  and I ask for a urine test too...oh he said..sure??  I just felt like I was bothering him...maybe it's time to find a new Dr??