Period 2 weeks early two months in a row with thick brown blood
The past two months my period has been 2 weeks early and with thick brown blood through most of it.I get my period and once it's gone for a week it comes back.
I just had a pap end of December it was normal.
I am not pregnant.What could be causing this?
I have been under a lot of stress lately and am a bit of a hypochondriac but this has me confused.
Should I get a vaginal ultrasound?Could it be my ovaries causing this?

Here are my other symptoms that are still undiagnosed.I have swollen lymph nodes in my groin and arm pits on both sides.They are rubbery ,not hard and they are moveable.
A wierd chirping noise coming form my throat/neck area on right side.Dry eyes diagnosed by doctor and I also have dry throat and mouth if I dont bring a drink to bed with me I wake up choking.

I have lumps in my breasts but after a breast ultrasound which just showed that they were just my ducts I was feeling and no signs of anything untoward,it was normal.
I still dont know why I have swollen nodes in my arm pits and groin,why the right side of my neck "chirps and swooshes" when my mouth is open or why my period is all messed up.

I suspect I may have lupus or possibly sarcoidosis and hope after my insurance is straightened out I can have it checked out.
Any other ideas what could cause all this?

COuld  ovarian problem cause inguinal and axillary nodes to swell.
I used to have this problem, but my cycle was like 40 something days apart.  For me it was a lack of progesterone.  I started taking an herb called Chasteberry Tree (Vitex).  It regulated my cycle beautifully w/o all the scarry stuff that synthetic hormones have.  (like cancer!!!)
I hope this helps.
Thank you for the info.I will have my hormones checked out as soon as i can!!!
how do you get your hormones checked out? i have dark brown thick stringly/blotty light-in-weight period, do you know what it is?