695?1278534013
March 2011 Babies User Group
soreness & pressure?
About This Group:

This is the place to ask questions, post information, and share stories and support with other women due in March 2011. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Founded by mmeriche on July 7, 2010
63 members

soreness & pressure?

Should i be feeling pressure and soreness at 24-25 weeks pregnant? Right now my little princess is breech and kicks ALOT so i am thinking thats the soreness but i am a little worried about the pressure. I have had other children and it kinda feels like the pressure you feel when the baby is in position and its close to your time but its not as hard as that pressure and its not a constant pressure. At night its really bad and i get really bad back pain at night with it sometimes its difficult to walk.
I at 23 weeks and have been getting the horrible back pain for 2 weeks now. At night time it almost cripples me and I walk like a literal penguin... Do you think the pressure could just be braxton hicks contractions?? Thats what it sounds like to me and that is completely normal. If the pressure has pain with it than I would definitely call you Dr though
I'm totally with you. sometimes it almost feels like my lil man is gonna fall out lol. I was thinking about getting one of those belly supports. I'll let you know if it helps.
i feel the pressure too.. it isn't a persistent thing, but definitely there at parts of the day. i find that if i can take a few minutes to rest on the left side, it helps.. so do really deep breaths. hope you feel okay today :)
I feel pressure in my back and in the goods. I was told that round ligament causes this pain. I don't want to give you the wrong information about round ligament but do some research on it and see is it similar to whats going on. There is a brace that I was given but I'm going to put it on..I try sleeping with a body pillow, a back pillow and other pillows which really helps. I have moved from my bed to my couch. it helps. I hope you feel better.
I finally went to the dr about this because I was in so much pain I couldn't walk. I was told that my pubic bone was inflamed (wth). This is not something I have ever heard of but was told this is very common this time of year for our stage of pregnancy. Basically it's caused by overdoing your physical activity. A couple days of rest should make it better but sometimes not (great right...just what we needed especially with holiday shopping). I did purchase a boppy brand maternity support and it does help with a lot of the pressure.
ready4number4 commented on photo
Apr 15
ready4number4 uploaded a new photo
Apr 15
ready4number4 added the Pregnancy Tracker
Apr 15