Maternal Expert Forum
Missed period, 42 days late
About This Forum:

Patient medical question and answer from The Maternal and Child Health Forum. Health topic area and articles about newborn care

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Missed period, 42 days late

I am never late with my period.  Even if I am it is only a couple of days.  I am now 42 days late.  I have taken 3 HPT (Fact Plus, stick test) and they have all come up with a / slash mark.  I tested 3/31 and 4/1 and then just this morning.  But this morning I did see a very faint plus sign.  Could I have low levels of hormones?  The highest my temp. has been all of March and this month is 98.0.  Should I get a different HPT and try again later this week or call doctor and get a blood pregnancy test?  Please HELP!!!   I slept from 7-10 yesterday evening and then got up for a few hours and ate something , went to bed at 1:00 and slept until 8 this morning.  Only have noticed a few things different breasts have been sore since the beginning of March, going to the bathroom more.  Any comments please email me or post here.  Thanks.  
  Kirsten