Maternity ward User Group
Happy 4th
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

Happy 4th

Any plans for today? BBQ? It's suppose to be 104 here today so I'm going to be in to pool quite a bit!
My step dad ans I don't get along...he didn't come to my wedding and holds a grudge against me for things I never did. Part of it is due to his Parkinson's disease and part old age and part cuz he is a nilly and I stand up to him. I haven't been invited to a family function that my parents were going to with my step sisters let alone their house in a few years. Mom and I get together but he wants nothing to do with me. Well, I got a call last night from mom saying we are invited to their place for a BBQ today. :):):) as long as I say hi to hom but nothing else. NO problem!!! I'm excited. Going to be nicer here only mid 70's..and they have ac...so I will be a happy camper.
We're going to my moms for a cookout later in the day. Its kinda tradition I guess because we go over there every year. Its supposed to be a high of 86 here so it should be nice to be outside. Packing a little tent/canopy thing so we can keep Gen out of the sun.
I went to a BBQ and I ate waaaayyyy too much! I look 10 months pregnant. Lol
I over did it too but I really hadn't been able to eat all day so I figure it balanced out :)
I had first beer! And it was yummy lol. Held a BBQ and had some fireworks show to watch. Good times.
fun!!! I had bbq ribs and shrimp salad and potato salad and veggies with dill dip and a smoked salmon spread with pretzel chips.....I grazed all day long. Was up til 6 AM with really bad heartburn. It's now 12:30 and just now getting up for the day. SO worth it.
Smoked salmon dip sounds wonderful!! As does the beer, Emma. Isn't that first one great!!! Especially since its so hot out. Glad everyone had fun and ate too much. My beohew's birthday is tomorrow and my sister in law always makes way too much delicious food so I'm going to have to go through it all again.
the food you all had sounds better than what I had lol
We were kinda lazy and just did burgers and they typical chip and dips thing with veggie tray. But yes the first beer was amazing.. buzzed half way thru it haha. As for heartburn its nice not to suffer at the moment.
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Love my kids Comment
Sep 15
BarbieAnn85 found out the day after my ... Comment
Sep 13
LiliaMH added the Weight Tracker
Sep 11