Maternity ward User Group
Nervous...
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

Nervous...

I have the date set, girls. April 5 I'm taking my baby girl to meet her grandparents on her sh*t head father's side. She's already met her aunt and uncle and a couple cousins but not the grandparents yet. They're being really supportive but I'm still so nervous. I also found out that a couple of his other family members whom I haven't ever met want to be there to meet both of us. I'm so grateful for all the support but its also very overwhelming. I know that he's the one with the problem but I still can't help but feel like its a reflection on me!!
Keep the lines of communication open with them. Share with them that whole you want everyone from dipdos family to get to know her, it is a bit overwhelming. The only reflection on you is that YOU are the grown up and YOU are opening your arms to allow his family in when due to his behavior they know you don't have to.
It does reflect on you but in a positive way. You are willing to put aside the BS with him so she can know his side of the family. That is huge! You are showing that you are the better person and that he's the one with problems. I'd be nervous if in your shoes because I imagine its awkward but I'm sure it'll get easier as time passes. I commend you for how you are handling the situation.
Thanks girls!! I'm really trying to do the right thing.
I really commend u for doing this bc it shows that u arent just thinking about yourself u r doing the right thing for your daughter and she will see that once she is older and understands the situation its a great thing and a very selfless thing that u r doing :))
thirdtimemum happy halloween! Comment
Oct 31
dcsteed Feeling alone. Cycles all o... Comment
Oct 27
dcsteed commented on photo
Oct 26