Maternity ward User Group
Prayers and Positive Thoughts Needed
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prayers and Positive Thoughts Needed

I'm a 23 year old women who just recently found out she was pregnant. This is my first child and I was very excited. This baby is a miracle and a blessing. But yesterday I noticed a small amount of bleeding and cramping. I went to the ER and they consider it a threatened miscarriage. Which means really its 50/50 if my pregnancy will go on or lead to a miscarriage. I know that with prayers and lots of positive thinking everything will be okay. I believe in miracles.
7 Comments
Blank
I believe in miracles too.
Blank
4484425_tn?1384231934
Sending positive energy :)
The most important thing you can do right now is take care of youself.
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
Prayers are sent sweetie. Just take it easy and relax as much as possible. Think positive and everytbing will be ok. Were here if you need or want to talj
Blank
4268628_tn?1375044776
Sending prayers...and if it helps, I know exactly what you are going through. I went through the same thing. I put myself on a modified bedrest which helped ease the bleeding. No matter what they say, I think that's what helped me. I stayed that way for a couple days after I stopped bleeding. I just gave birth 9 days ago to a healthy little girl, so try not to stress too much. Easier said than done, I know...
Blank
4545793_tn?1394596144
Happy thoughts and prayers are being sent your way babied are such fighters and im sure your lil one is going to be a miracle..do u know if u are having a bky or a girl
Blank
4545793_tn?1394596144
Sorry reread the post lol u r a lil to early to know what u r having..wait how far along are u ?
Blank
Update? Hoping all is going well for you.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
1998326_tn?1402274820
Blank
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
Blank
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment