Maternity ward User Group
When did you tell your family and friends?
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

I'm not new to this pregnancy life, I have a 20 month old. My pregnancy with him was perfect. However, 4 months ago I miscarried, but before that I told everyone that I was pregnant as soon as I found out. telling then I lost the child was the hardest thing ever! Now that I am 5 weeks in, I was just wondering when I might tell them. I haven't had any complications this far, but then again I don't want to "jinx" myself either. I did tell my mother as she is my best friend, but other then that I haven't told many ppl. I hate this waiting period to see the doc for the first time. I just was reinsurance that this baby is ok, and its mother is just a worry wart.
i told everyone as soon as i got a positive home test. I'm now 22+2, with no complications so far. It just depends on when you feel comfortable telling people
I didn't tell people until 13 weeks. Some a little sooner. I know the fear of a loss is strong. Just hold tight. Babe will be OK.
Tell people when you feel ready. There is no right or wrong time. I told immediate family and close friends right after I found out but waited to tell coworkers and others until 11 weeks or longer.
I told parents immediately as well as my bff, but didnt share with the rest of the family til 8 weeks. Then Facebook posted it at about 11 weeks. I had gone through a miscarriage 2 months before this pregnancy. I'm now 29 weeks tomorrow.
I told my dad and stepmom the day I found out then my mom a week after bc she and I are really close but she was really happy bc before I was pregnant I had an eating disorder and my mom was fearful that I wasnt able to have kids and I was also...I have never been previously preggers or had an abortion so it was a nice surprise
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant again! Franco is j... Comment
Jul 20