she made it!!
She is here!!! After 20 hours of labor, 7 hours of pushing, Cadence Etolia was born via emergency c section. 7 lbs 14 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. I'm just now coming out of the med fog I was in ans threw up with. It's 11:45 pm.
Yeahhhh congrats.. can't wait to see pictures
My word! That's a long labor and lots of pushing! I'm glad you are OK and baby is healthy. Congrats flick. I'm crying now lol. So happy for you. :-)  rest well and enjoy your sweet baby girl! ( beautiful name!)
So glad to hear your little baby girl is here safe and well :)
So now I need coping trick to deal with the c section. They want me to dangle Mr feet on the aide of the bed...it hurts too much.
Congrats!!!!! Welcome to the world cadence!!
Best coping trick for first day is pain meds and rest flick.listen to your body. And get up slow! I hope you get well soon. :-)
Congratulations! So happy she is finally here! When it comes to c-sections I've learned stay on top of your pain, don't let it get really bad because then its hard to get it back to a comfortable level. Also the sooner you can get out of bed and move the better you will feel in the long run. I'm talking just getting to standing, maybe a few steps, and gradually progress from there. Its going be harder since your body is wiped out from labor so go very slow.
Aww congrats girl she is here soo happy we all have our babies or is there someone else still waiting to have theirs lol...but ya soo happy for u keep us posted on updates about your baby
Thanks for the advice...trying to follow it. Ouchy this hurts.....an update...the pediatrician came to visit Cadence today and tol us that her black eye isn't a black eye. It's actually a cyst surrounding her tear duct. We have an appointment the day we are discharged (either tomorrow or Thursday) to go to childrens hospital for an appointment where they will take a scope to the cyst. She is on antibiotic eye drops right now. She is doing good on breastfeeding with minor issues. She is such a good baby. Rarely ever cries. Makes cute noises in her sleep. And is easy to put down to sleep. She is content looking at things around her bassinet.
Poor baby. Hopefully its a simple fix. Glad to hear she's such a good baby. I love all the little noises newborns make. Everything about them is so precious. Take lots of pictures because they change so fast it'll amaze you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Blessed Comment
Aug 20
My Princess Elena
Jul 18 by New Mommy 2 Be 2007
Praying for another Daughter
Jul 07 by New Mommy 2 Be 2007