the girls are growing...
Ok....so here is the question.....how much larger did your bra size go up by the time you gave birth? Or how far so far??? I went n got some new bras yesterday while waiting to drop my mom off at the airport...around, I have gone up one size....but my cup size is now an F. Uggg. And 25 weeks. Howuch more do you think they will grow?
Mine went up to a C during my pregnancy.  I don't want to say how small they were before. :( then after my milk came in they went up to a D
Maybe o should start a poll...i was a DD (always had big ones...thanks mom) before getting pregnant...how big do you think they will end up?
Probably another size or two after your milk comes in.
Ugg noooooo!!!!! I've always been proud of my boobs...perky n big....without the surgery.....now I have no clue what to expect.
That's how mine were before my first. One of my friends even told me she wanted to get hers done like mine. Afterwards they were decent but now with this second baby I don't think their is any hope left for my chest
Mine have only gone up a half a size this time around, I started at a D. My first however I went from an almost C to a DD.
In all 4 of my previous pregnancies I went from a c to a big dd..I don't breast feed so I have a belly bandit breast wrap I use and after my milk dries up they go back to a c fairly quickly. I am 30 weeks and in a d but I need to move up soon..lol.
I'm jealous of you ladies... I still fit my regular bras but they are filled out more... I want bigger boobies!
Before I was preggers I was a size A now im a 32D I really didnt think I would be that big and I still have 2 more months of growing lol so it should be interesting but I like my new members I hope they dont shrink after breast feeding haha
Ifs been only within the last week or 2 I couldn't war the biggest normal bras I had. I loved being between a D and a DD. Anything bigger is just too uncomfortable. I'm hoping I don't grow any more and just deal with growth of my milk coming in....other than that......I think I will go nuts.
I went up 3 cup sizes wiv my second n neva lost them am a g cup n hate it n nw am growin out of dat :-(
My butt grew too!! :( I know everything grows but with both my pregnancies it was my back side where I grew the most and where I had the hardest time losing my weight after.,
So far...my butt is okay, but I have always had a j lo butt.
My butt grew also I kinda like it I have been really skinny and its nice to have meat on me
I started out as a d and im already up to a ddd, im only 14 weeks ill end up in an e cup. Too big for me. With my first i went from a b to a dd and never really lost them.
O loved my boobs...now I feel like they're lost...LOL
Well I had DDD and I hated it. They are so heavy and kill my back. Then I get pregnant and now I'm in a G. I have to special order my bras. They are so ugly too. Big boobs really suck. After my milk comes in they will probably droop to my knees. Lol
Aww *dislike
my pre-pregnancy bra size was a 36H. i know they have got bigger, but i've been wearing sports bras cuz they feel better in that when they are hurting
I have always had small boobs so I get excited when the girls start to fill in... its funny how things work, everyone always wants what others have... but i would never due the surgery. I couldn't imagine myself with c's or d's man.. that might be fun for my husband lol. And I agree about your buns getting bigger too.
I've thought about a reduction...but if I do (I'm a chicken...who am i kidding...it will never happen) it wouldn't be til after any kids.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.