Maternity ward User Group
vegas and being 29 weeks preggers
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
45 members

vegas and being 29 weeks preggers

Ya im in vegas with my mom stepdad and best friend hubby is home working..but its soo different beibg pregnant and in vegas I soo want to drink but its actually kinda nice for once to remember vegas lol...we all went to the sevendust concert last night I had to get out couldnt even watch the whole concert it was very overwhelming so I just gambled lol but ya just wanted to share my adventures
You go girl!! I couldn't even imagine being in Vegas while pregnant. That sounds torturous
I know I want a drink soooo bad and party with my bestie its hard not going to lie and I have gotten a couple of weird looks..im like what I cant walk around and look cute lol..like guys would look at my face then my boobs then my belly then proceed to hit on ny friend lol its pretty funny...im surprised that im like not feeling sick or anything bc im walking soo much lol
Lol but at least you can say you remember the night before!
LOL I went in first trimester of my first pregnancy for biker weekend... Only thing that made me ill was the smell of sauerkraut... Found my lucky machine next to a hot dog vendor... Lots of gagging then clean up on isle 4 lol embarrassing but was fun ... Gl on the gambling
My lucky machine is at the palms the deal or no deal game I won 800 and my gf won a 1000 lol but we were there forever just sitting and drinking this is way before the baby hhahaha..ya u know u had fun when your gf is wheel chaired out of a club and her best friend is a plastic pink bag lol
dcsteed uploaded new photos
Oct 19
dcsteed BFN... 18 months and counti... Comment
Oct 19
thirdtimemum Bailey is now 18 months old... Comment
Oct 06