what does the mucas plug look like?
OK tmi ladies.

But I need advise. I never noticed when I lost mine with my son. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I looked at the paper as always and I noticed this really thick blob of yucky stuff. It was yellowish white and looked like a huge booger. I "played" with it and it was firm and stretchy and broke when stretched.... like a dumb dumb I flushed it.... please tell me this was not my plug. I don't wanna go back to Dr or labor and delivery... I have no sitter...
Sounds like it could have been your plug. It looks like a glob if snot.
Well then that's not food for 25 weeks.... do I need to worry?
I lost mine at 26 weeks and wasn't the least bit worried. I told my mom and she freaked out though so I called the dr on call. She said that it was pretty common to lose it early on especially if its your second pregnancy. She also said that most likely I had only lost part of it so not to worry if it happened again and that it regenerates itself when you do lose it that early on. I remember from the other forums a lot of ladies saying the same thing. I don't think you have any reason to worry.
Thank you so much! I could give you a hug right now lol. It was maybe the size of a quarter maybe a little smaller. I'm loving being preggo but right nowim done with it! Lol I wanna be normal again
Lol. I know the feeling.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NimdaAilil Why is it so cold? It's alr... Comment
May 25
NimdaAilil commented on LiliaMC's status
May 25
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 Pregnant with baby #4 and s... Comment
Apr 26