what does the mucas plug look like?
OK tmi ladies.

But I need advise. I never noticed when I lost mine with my son. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I looked at the paper as always and I noticed this really thick blob of yucky stuff. It was yellowish white and looked like a huge booger. I "played" with it and it was firm and stretchy and broke when stretched.... like a dumb dumb I flushed it.... please tell me this was not my plug. I don't wanna go back to Dr or labor and delivery... I have no sitter...
Sounds like it could have been your plug. It looks like a glob if snot.
Well then that's not food for 25 weeks.... do I need to worry?
I lost mine at 26 weeks and wasn't the least bit worried. I told my mom and she freaked out though so I called the dr on call. She said that it was pretty common to lose it early on especially if its your second pregnancy. She also said that most likely I had only lost part of it so not to worry if it happened again and that it regenerates itself when you do lose it that early on. I remember from the other forums a lot of ladies saying the same thing. I don't think you have any reason to worry.
Thank you so much! I could give you a hug right now lol. It was maybe the size of a quarter maybe a little smaller. I'm loving being preggo but right nowim done with it! Lol I wanna be normal again
Lol. I know the feeling.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
NimdaAilil uploaded a new photo
Jan 26
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 commented on renae176's status
Jan 14
New Mommy 2 Be 2007 I weight 109, I am underwei... Comment
Jan 07