Maternity ward User Group
what does the mucas plug look like?
About This Group:

A place where mom to be can come and relax. Take a break from the day to day stress with friends and vent, even ask those questions we need answers to. Come on in let's share our pregnant stories and announce the birth out our little miricals!

Founded by tattoomommy03 on January 26, 2013
44 members

what does the mucas plug look like?

OK tmi ladies.

But I need advise. I never noticed when I lost mine with my son. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped I looked at the paper as always and I noticed this really thick blob of yucky stuff. It was yellowish white and looked like a huge booger. I "played" with it and it was firm and stretchy and broke when stretched.... like a dumb dumb I flushed it.... please tell me this was not my plug. I don't wanna go back to Dr or labor and delivery... I have no sitter...
Sounds like it could have been your plug. It looks like a glob if snot.
Well then that's not food for 25 weeks.... do I need to worry?
I lost mine at 26 weeks and wasn't the least bit worried. I told my mom and she freaked out though so I called the dr on call. She said that it was pretty common to lose it early on especially if its your second pregnancy. She also said that most likely I had only lost part of it so not to worry if it happened again and that it regenerates itself when you do lose it that early on. I remember from the other forums a lot of ladies saying the same thing. I don't think you have any reason to worry.
Thank you so much! I could give you a hug right now lol. It was maybe the size of a quarter maybe a little smaller. I'm loving being preggo but right nowim done with it! Lol I wanna be normal again
Lol. I know the feeling.
LiliaMH uploaded a new photo
Aug 28
mswalker82 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 17
dcsteed Waiting for O.. Just want i... Comment
Jul 21