MedHelp Members Community
Hey

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Hey

New here!!
welcome ....have you checked out the forums and group[s yet .. Hope you settle in and make many friends .there  is also a Med help Social  forum
Hey welcome here how are you?
Welcome to MedHelp.  The people on the forums I am on are such helpful friendly people.  I hope you find the same.