MedHelp Members Community
Mood Tracker Colors

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

Mood Tracker Colors

6564652?1295534357
I wish that the colors for Okay and Bad were more distinctive. I'm keeping track to see if there's a pattern, but when I have mixed days of Okay and Bad, it's really hard to tell the difference between greenish-yellow and yellow. Maybe whoever is in charge could change Depressed to a dark grey color and adjust the blues to include Bad (or make Bad a less of a yellow shade of green). I've tried changing the background color to a lighter one, but pastel colors are an eyesore.
BTW, I posted that picture to see if you can see the difference between Okay and Bad days.
You can try playing with the Gallery icon at your Mood Tracker. Maybe some of the other color options will work better for you.