535822_tn?1443980380
pop ups
Are the popups there forever or will they be short lived.....lol when  I am typing my journals they pop up non stop blocking me from typing it is very annoying any ideas or will it run its course ...thank you
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Are these pop-ups for ads or MedHelp pop-ups (like when you hover over a member name)? Or maybe you are seeing the drop-down menus from the top of the page?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
535822_tn?1443980380
I have just checked it out and yes, they seem to be the larger ones that drop down say from the Health Centers and  Drugs so  doing that makes that happen ? When I am typing my journal it drops down a lot ,how can I correct it .thanks
Comment
Cancel
535822_tn?1443980380
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah, they sometimes get me when I scroll up too far. If you mouse away from the drop-down box, it should retreat in a second.

But the drop-downs are a couple of inches above the boxes where you type your Journal entries, so I'm wondering why you keep having them pop-up on you.  

Oh, and I only see one Journal entry for you - I guess you mean when you comment on Journal posts? But the same screen real estate should be there.

Most curious. :-)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
535822_tn?1443980380
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
pop ups
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Members Community Resources