MedHelp Members Community
pop ups

WELCOME TO THE MEDHELP MEMBERS COMMUNITY: This Member-to-Member Community is a place for new and experienced members to ask questions or discuss how to use or find information and support on MedHelp’s website. Some examples are: “How To:” Ask a doctor a question, ask a member a question, Communicate with other members, find and use health tools & applications, find information, find the right forum or community for you, participate in a Doctor-to-Patient Health Chat. Also, “How to Create, Edit and Maintain”: Personal Messages (PM), Personal Health Records (PHR), Photos, Privacy, Profile Page, Settings, Trackers and Watch List.

pop ups

Are the popups there forever or will they be short lived.....lol when  I am typing my journals they pop up non stop blocking me from typing it is very annoying any ideas or will it run its course ...thank you
Are these pop-ups for ads or MedHelp pop-ups (like when you hover over a member name)? Or maybe you are seeing the drop-down menus from the top of the page?
I have just checked it out and yes, they seem to be the larger ones that drop down say from the Health Centers and  Drugs so  doing that makes that happen ? When I am typing my journal it drops down a lot ,how can I correct it .thanks
Yeah, they sometimes get me when I scroll up too far. If you mouse away from the drop-down box, it should retreat in a second.

But the drop-downs are a couple of inches above the boxes where you type your Journal entries, so I'm wondering why you keep having them pop-up on you.  

Oh, and I only see one Journal entry for you - I guess you mean when you comment on Journal posts? But the same screen real estate should be there.

Most curious. :-)