Help?
So I jus turned 21 and about eight months ago when I was pregnant with my second child I found out that I have MSK. Since then I have had at least eight uti's/bacterial infections. Every time I get one I feel horrible. The symptoms seem to get a little worse every time. Is the getting worse feeling going to continue? Also I haven't found a Urologist that takes my insurance. Would you recommend me find one asap?
Hi and WELCOME to our Medullary Sponge Kidney (MSK) community.  So so sorry to hear of your repeated UTI's.  I have had them in the past, too .. then they go away for months/yrs and then come back .. with me, it's when I have stones in my kidneys that are deep within the medullary.  Until we get rid of the stones, we keep getting UTI's and they can be very serious.

I would find a good Uro that takes your insurance even if you have to travel.  I travel to a big city.

Hoping you find a cure for your UTI's .... I hope they are doing a culture with sensitivity?

The bacteria is deeply seated in the stones .. that's why it keeps recurring I've been told by my doc

C~