new here:)
Hi all...
I'm new here and have decided that I have to start taking MSK seriously, because I really haven't before. :0
I just had 2 stents put in Thursday and called the drs ofc this morning , only to find out I have to leave them in since, apparently, I need "a couple" more procedures. I did not know this so I'm not overly happy about the whole situation. I have a very large stone in my left kidney and a few in my right. So I won't find out what she's doing about it for another week or so. Great. O.o
So my question is, has anyone else ever had 2 stents?? I've only ever had one at a time, and although its uncomfortable, it's been nothing like this. Anyone have advice as to how to control the discomfort???
Thanks in advance for any advice given!!
Cat :)
I hate stents!! Try taking over the counter pyridium. It helps with the burning and the feeling like you have to use the bathroom every 2 minutes
OUCH .. so sorry to hear you have stents.  Please keep us posted .. here's some info from members who put the info into our health pages ..

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

WELCOME~

C~