Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
new here:)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

new here:)

Hi all...
I'm new here and have decided that I have to start taking MSK seriously, because I really haven't before. :0
I just had 2 stents put in Thursday and called the drs ofc this morning , only to find out I have to leave them in since, apparently, I need "a couple" more procedures. I did not know this so I'm not overly happy about the whole situation. I have a very large stone in my left kidney and a few in my right. So I won't find out what she's doing about it for another week or so. Great. O.o
So my question is, has anyone else ever had 2 stents?? I've only ever had one at a time, and although its uncomfortable, it's been nothing like this. Anyone have advice as to how to control the discomfort???
Thanks in advance for any advice given!!
Cat :)
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I hate stents!! Try taking over the counter pyridium. It helps with the burning and the feeling like you have to use the bathroom every 2 minutes
Blank
168348 tn?1379360675
OUCH .. so sorry to hear you have stents.  Please keep us posted .. here's some info from members who put the info into our health pages ..

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

WELCOME~

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity