Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community
new here:)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

new here:)

Hi all...
I'm new here and have decided that I have to start taking MSK seriously, because I really haven't before. :0
I just had 2 stents put in Thursday and called the drs ofc this morning , only to find out I have to leave them in since, apparently, I need "a couple" more procedures. I did not know this so I'm not overly happy about the whole situation. I have a very large stone in my left kidney and a few in my right. So I won't find out what she's doing about it for another week or so. Great. O.o
So my question is, has anyone else ever had 2 stents?? I've only ever had one at a time, and although its uncomfortable, it's been nothing like this. Anyone have advice as to how to control the discomfort???
Thanks in advance for any advice given!!
Cat :)
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I hate stents!! Try taking over the counter pyridium. It helps with the burning and the feeling like you have to use the bathroom every 2 minutes
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
OUCH .. so sorry to hear you have stents.  Please keep us posted .. here's some info from members who put the info into our health pages ..

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=185

WELCOME~

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity