o me o my i have MSK
sorry im very new to internet ...so i have MSK my #1 qu would be to you all is why are we in pain with no stone or infection ...is MSK its self painful... do we all live in pain with MSK or am i nuts?lol jen
Jenstone, Welcome to the community. Some people with MSK do have pain without positive proof of a stone or an infection. MSKshelly can share more about chronic infection that does not appear in standard urine cultures.  
I am only pain free when I am on Macrobld "prophylacticly". My uro has given me 3 months. Here is a similar question to yours, you are not alone.http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Urology/Why-Does-it-Hurt-so-Much--yet-No-Stone/show/383?cid=185
Welcome to this great community.  I was thinking of that same article in the health pages.. gald ngio64 posted it for you!

We have pain yet show we are "stone free" .. I've begun to really believe we are never stone free but "free of stones" that show up on tests!

C~