Memory Loss Community
It's Very important to found out the answer why I'm having th...

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

It's Very important to found out the answer why I'm having this

This started in Jan 2013 , My left inner ear been making roaring / hissing sounds ( I have Mener'er Disease ) left side of mouth been drooling and it droops , in the left side of face I feel tingling and my left side of arm in pain from elbow to hand . I had an MRI and Xray to head and arm and results came out Normal .  
This is the first time , I ever had this happen to me . It's been 2 months and I still havn't find the
answer .  Your answer will be appreciated ...Thank You Justme
Hi justme02130.

I also posted this at the "Surviving Neurological Limbo-No DX group.

It is difficult to establish anything conclusive in the absence of a clinical examination, as the symptoms you mention are not specific to one condition.
My suspicion is that it involves your neurology, specifically the right side of the brain, which controls the left side of your head and body.
The static nature of MRIs, does not allow for proper blood flow analysis, which to my opinion is a big limitation.
I have no idea where you live, but if you live in the USA, checkout Single-photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) using gamma rays and it looks at brain activity & how the brain actually works.

Has your immune system been compromised before the onset of your problems by trauma, surgery, loss, infection etc.?
Have you been checked for any viral infections like  EBV or any HerpesVirus infection?

It would be wise, while you're waiting for your next appointment, to get a few things ruled out and to implement some changes that may help you.

You may do a self-test for allergy/sensitivity/intolerance testing, called
Dr. Coca's Pulse test. It's a free download.
Reducing salt intake is usually recommended for Meniere's, as it may
help retain less fluids in the inner ear.
Avoid stimulants like alcohol, caffeine etc.
Consider looking into Early Vestibular Physical Therapy Rehabilitation,
as a way to reduce symptoms and manage Meniere's  better.

Remember though, Meniere's diagnosis is one of exclusion of other causes.
There are no specific tests available to diagnose Meniere's Disease.

There may be a connection to all your symptoms with Meniere's.
This is just my own speculation that swelling of tissues or membranes of the inner ear, may contribute to obstruction  of neuronal pathways and/or compression of regions of the brain  increasing internal pressure, thus upsetting its delicate functionality.

Also, you may consider to do some Meditation, Yoga, Reiki, EFT to help you distress. Stress is very common with conditions similar to yours
and it is very vital that you do whatever possible to alleviate stress.
Therapy is my preferred area of work, so please look into the above suggestion. It will make a big difference in your prognosis.
If you need any more details please don't hesitate to contact me by posting here or by messaging me.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes!
Niko

PS
Note: This is not intended as a substitute for medical advice.
I would make an appointment with your family doctor and discuss what
is happening with your inner ear. It's April already. If this started in Jan.
that's already three months that this has been going on. Time to make
an appointment with your doctor for some answers.