Memory Loss Community
Why is this happening

Memory loss (amnesia) is unusual forgetfulness. You may not be able to remember new events, recall one or more memories of the past, or both. . The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Memory Loss patients, their loved ones, and caregivers. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Memory Loss, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments.

Why is this happening

Its memory loss,
I can barley remember what happens in a day and what people say. I hear them then i completely forget...I'm 15 too. And i deal with Depression and mood swings but i cant understand why I'm loosing some of my memory! I can barley even remember what has happen in the past month and when i try so hard it hurts me head! I'm also loosing memory on how to speak the English language like i already spell stap and loozing and i don't know why..Sorry for my horrible grammar..
Memory loss often occurs due to depression, stress, lack of sleep, inability to focus. Fact is the harder you try to remember, the harder it will be. Stop trying so hard, relax, find something fun, sleep well, stay away from a lot of caffeine and try to focus on what is right in front of you. Listen with intent and it will fix itself.
Hi there,

I just finished reading your comments. You say you deal with depression
and mood swings. As the previous Medhelp member, CrazyBirdLady67,
stated, memory loss often occurs due to depression. You're not losing
part of your mind. With depression comes difficulty focusing on things.
I speak from experience. I went through a depression about 10 years
ago now. I remember how frustrating I would feel. For example, I would
have something in my hand. I would put that object down. Then say less
than 2 mnutes later, I wouldn't remember where I put that object. I felt
like I was seeing life through a fog for the longest time. I found it so
frustrating that I couldn't focus or remember the simplest of things.
I started putting things in the same place all the time so when I looked
for them I would only have to look in one spot. Did something in particular
cause your depression? Usually its a number of things that may lead up
to a depression. If you're fifteen years old, you must be in school.
Are you having trouble studying ? Do you have trouble doing your school
work ? Do you have trouble talking to your friends ? Are your friends
supportive ? I hope so. I was so lucky. My friends and family were so
supportive during my depresssion.  The previous poster is  correct.
Try and relax, do deep breathing. be gentle with yourself. Please know
you are not losing your mind and that you will feel better eventually.
I wish you well. Try and get adequate sleep as this will help with your
concentration too and eat properly, lots of protein. You will feel better.
Take good care. If you want to chat again, I'll be more than happy to
do that. I've been though a depression. I know how hard it can seem
when you're in it. Be well, Eve :)
Hey Pandawantshugs, welcome to the forum.

Hmm. I think you need to rule out GAPS (The Gut and Psychology Syndrome) before anything else.
Your wide symptomology- that I suspect- from reading your profile and interests- points to some chronic multi-systemic syndrome.

The issue with this is that in a small place like Hailey, there are less possibilities to find reputable and knowledgeable holistic health practitioners and therapists, who can probably help you re-balance your bodily systems and improve your health status.

Modern medical doctors, other than ordering some tests and prescribing  meds for symptom management, won't be able to help you much, as you need many different specialists to converge, something that just doesn't happen too often.

My advice to you is to discuss this matter with your family/parent(s) and to explore the possibility of seeking a holistic doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine and mood/cognitive disorders in a larger city.

I understand, as other posters are mentioning, the connection with depression, however, due to the multitude of other issues, there has to be
a significant nutritional/biochemical deficiencies component, likely stemming from gut dysbiosis and metabolic dysfunction, along with hormonal imbalances. Once identified and addressed properly, some notable improvement should be experienced.

I must admit that his is complex situation you are dealing with and there's only so much you can do on your own. For now at least consider to learn about GAPS and see if it makes sense according to your symptoms.
Please let me know if you need any guidance in regards to how to best approach all this, or if you have any other questions.

Many Hugs and Best Wishes!
Niko
Thanks for this great response.