Men's Health Community
17 a virgin

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

17 a virgin

8004170?1338465861
Some kind of lump is on end of my urethra, I don't now what it is, but I am a virgin so it shouldn't be STD. How do I get rid of it?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there!
The causes of lump at end of urethra can be varied. Few possibilities are pearly penile papules, Fordyce spots, lymphocele, lichen planus, molluscum contagiosum, Peyronie’s disease, herpes etc.But since you are virgin STIs like herpes and syphilis are unlikely. Pearly penile papules are small flesh colored lumps found on head. They are benign lumps and do not require treatment.Fordyces spots are yellowish/white spots on head of penis; they are sebaceous glands without hair follicles. Blockage of lymph channels on the penis causes lymphocoele.It usually subsides on its own. This is only speculation. This lump needs to be seen by an experienced physician for accurate diagnosis. Take care and do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much for your reply, at times there is some kind of whitehead that could be pinched out of the lump. So what's wrong with it?

Thanks again for the information, it did help a lot.
See a doctor and be examined.

IMO its normal and needs to be ignored.  Up to you to see now.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle