Aa
A
A
Close
17 a virgin
Some kind of lump is on end of my urethra, I don't now what it is, but I am a virgin so it shouldn't be STD. How do I get rid of it?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there!
The causes of lump at end of urethra can be varied. Few possibilities are pearly penile papules, Fordyce spots, lymphocele, lichen planus, molluscum contagiosum, Peyronie’s disease, herpes etc.But since you are virgin STIs like herpes and syphilis are unlikely. Pearly penile papules are small flesh colored lumps found on head. They are benign lumps and do not require treatment.Fordyces spots are yellowish/white spots on head of penis; they are sebaceous glands without hair follicles. Blockage of lymph channels on the penis causes lymphocoele.It usually subsides on its own. This is only speculation. This lump needs to be seen by an experienced physician for accurate diagnosis. Take care and do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply, at times there is some kind of whitehead that could be pinched out of the lump. So what's wrong with it?

Thanks again for the information, it did help a lot.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
See a doctor and be examined.

IMO its normal and needs to be ignored.  Up to you to see now.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
4 hrs ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
9 hrs ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
13 hrs ago
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle
Start Tracking Now
Top Men's Health Answerers
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank
Indore, India
1622896 tn?1448199822
Blank
Somewhere ?, United Kingdom